We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Resort

Which Alexandra Headland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
reviews: 10
Which Resort

I am trying to pick a resort a Alexandra headland. I have been looking at the Oaks Seaforth, Alex Beach resort and the Mirage. My favourites ar the Oaks and the Mirage, The Mirage seems to have very good reviews. Would this be a good resort to stay with our 14 year old son. The pools etc look nice it would be nice having a view over the pool & ocean in the distance.

I won't have a car whilst I am there but I don't thkn this will be a problem as I believe we can walk to cafe etc and walk into mooloolabah regularly.

Australia
reviews: 52
1. Re: Which Resort

I have stayed at the Mirage and had a great time. It's back from the main road and the bedrooms are at the back of the unit which means it's super quiet. If you ask for a room on a higher floor, you will have views of the beach. The room has everything you need. We cooked our own food most nights and found everything we needed. A lot of the other resorts are on the main 4 lane highway so could be a bit noisy. The beach is a 5 min walk away and there are a few cafes and other food take away shops at the end of the street. We ate in Mooloolaba on one night (for a night out) and walked there and back. It's a lovely walk along the boardwalk about the beach and took us about 15 mins each way. There is also a supermarket in Mooloolaba if you need groceries. I think there might even be a play station in the room. Happy to help if you have anymore questions.

Brisbane
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
reviews: 55
2. Re: Which Resort

The Seaforth has a great pool that is heated. It also has a lagoon that you can relax around.

To save a bit of money we go through this site

http://www.qldaccommcorp.com.au/

It's important however, to stipulate you want a front room so you get a sea view.

Oscar

creswick, victoria...
3. Re: Which Resort

Just got back from 3 nights at Alexandra on the Pacific. It is only just in Alexandra Headland being across the road from Mooloolaba. We were without a car and found the location ideal as it was a 5 minute walk to the Mooloolaba Coles supermarket and main street retail precinct. Our penthouse apartment was spacious and well appointed with 180 degree sea views. It is under new management.

4. Re: Which Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, April 24, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Alexandra Headland