We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lady hamilton romance villa

Which Lucea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lady hamilton romance villa

Has anyone stayed In these villas by the water

I will be staying this April there any tips also what building room should I request if I want to be the first one closest to the main area and beach knowing that they are all located at the far part of the resort

Thanks

East Midlands, UK
reviews: 31
1. Re: Lady hamilton romance villa

Hi we went last year and stayed right next to Adult pool in block 28 I think (normal suite) where the villa's start and then go right out on the penisula - check our Palladium Addicts site for full details and map.

We are going back this year and have a free upgrade to a villa so have asked for one opposite the Adult pool as this was our favourite pool - fingers crossed!

Enjoy it

2. Re: Lady hamilton romance villa

Sounds good I looked on the addict before but found no numbers to the villa I want to be one of the first ones next to the buildings not all the way out on the peninsula

When are you going to be there?

East Midlands, UK
reviews: 31
3. Re: Lady hamilton romance villa

End of November again - if you email and ask for one closest to the main area opposite the Lady Hamilton pool (Coral) then hopefully you will get what you want.

The views aren't as nice as on the peninsula I don't imagine but you should have sea view wherever you are.

We were moved to a Royal Suite due to a problem half way through & loved it although the normal suite was gorgeous anyway.

Any more questions please just ask :-)

4. Re: Lady hamilton romance villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, March 16, 2015