We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium or Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Jamaica

Which Lucea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barnhart, Missouri
reviews: 1
Grand Palladium or Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Jamaica

Hello, we are planning a trip to Jamaica this July - me/husband and our son (age 18) and a friend. I need a place the boys will enjoy with other young adults their age group but a place not filled with little kids. A travel agent told me about Grand Palladium and everything I see/read about it sounds good, but another travel agent tells me it is not that great and is steering me towards Iberostar Rose Hall which will cost about $2,000 more. Any comments from people who have been to both would be greatly appreciated, or if you know of another all inclusive resort I am all ears!! Thank you. Janetfitz3

la
1. Re: Grand Palladium or Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Jamaica

we stayed at Grnd Pall. a couple years ago--mid June--we were looking for a resort without a lot of small kids--there were some at the Grand, but the resort is large enough we didn't see or hear them. There is some entertainment at the resort, but it could've been better. We had a very relaxing time there and would go back again.

Beech Grove, Indiana
reviews: 61
2. Re: Grand Palladium or Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Jamaica

I have been to GP twice with the last time bringing my 18 and 22 year old daughters. They had a blast and are always asking when are we going back. Check out www.palladiumaddict.net for a lot of great info on GP.

Barnhart, Missouri
3. Re: Grand Palladium or Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Jamaica

Thank you for the informatioan.

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
reviews: 32
4. Re: Grand Palladium or Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Jamaica

I would urge you to check out the IB Suites. Overall, the IB properties seem to

get better reviews than the GP.

Saint Paul...
reviews: 26
5. Re: Grand Palladium or Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Jamaica

I have stayed at both a MUCH prefer IB Suites to Grand Palladium. Rooms, food and service are superior at IB Suites. With that being said....I think that the sports bar at Palladium along with the nightly shows (which tend toward edgier) would be more to 18 year old boys liking.

Barnhart, Missouri
6. Re: Grand Palladium or Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Jamaica

Thank you..... Sounds like if it was just me and my husband IB would be best but with the boys the Palladium might be better. I appreciate your comments.

7. Re: Grand Palladium or Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Jamaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 11, 2014