We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladuim

Which Lucea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alberton, Canada
reviews: 28
Grand Palladuim

We will be going in April of '13 and are looking for tours and excursions from Grand Palladium. Names of best tour company as well as what people suggest in tours. We are open minded and like 5-6 hr tours or excursions.

United States
reviews: 64
1. Re: Grand Palladuim

For a complete list of things to see and do in Lucea, see the following

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g793509-c160056/Lucea…

For other things to see and do that are farther away see the following

www.palladiumaddict.net/jamaica-lucea/…

Other than the items listed in the top reference above, the other sights are 25 miles (about 45 min.) or more, one way, from the Grand Palladium.

Negril, Jamaica
reviews: 2
2. Re: Grand Palladuim

I really hope you enjoy your trip to Jamaica in April. I am an American who has been living and working in Jamaica for over a year. I can tell you from vast experience that doing tours with the large tour companies is not always the best way to see Jamaica. I would recommend that you do a more intimate tour with a private tour guide and just yourselves.

i can recommend "Derricks Tours". He lives very close to Grand Palladium and has been doing island wide tours for many years. He is very funny and has a great personality. He makes all his tours very personal and I guarantee you will have a great time with him.

You can find his information on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DerricksTours…

Good luck to you!!

Lancashire, England
reviews: 96
3. Re: Grand Palladuim

I have just returned from a ten day trip to the GPLH, reduced to nine due to the hurricane.

I arranged collection from the airport by Alrick Allen of Your Jamaican Tour Guide.com, as we used him last year for our trip to the Hilton. In fact, it was because of him that we booked the GPLH this time and his recommendation was brilliant.

It's a wonderful hotel and we didn't really didn't have to go out, having been to Jamaica many times. However, Alrick provided a wonderful service, collecting us when we wanted and taking us where we wanted to go. His vehicles are excellent and he's a very considerate driver. All he wants to do is show people the REAL Jamaica.

We like off the beaten track trips and he did not disappoint! We ended up visiting a primary school to drop off supplies I had brought, on our trip to the south coast. We went out to Pelican Bar, but the journey is far more interesting than the final destination!!

The next trip was exploring all around Negril and the surrounding countryside, looking for spices sold by the locals, rather than buy the touristy souvenirs. I found massive nutmegs to bring home.

All in all, Alrick made our holiday, just as he did last year and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him to anyone.

Deltona, Florida
4. Re: Grand Palladuim

I don't have a review on this property, however have a question regarding something a client of mine was inquiring about. Apparently she heard that there is an epidemic of stray cats on the beach and they tend to walk through the resort. Has anyone who has recently visited the Grand Palladium have any feedback regarding the stray cat??

Halifax, Canada
reviews: 18
5. Re: Grand Palladuim

I have not been there (yet) but have seen this subject many times. The answer always seems to be, ther are cats, but nothing excessive, or that they never saw any. Try using the search function. Or read some of the current reviews as they are mentioned.

Lancashire, England
reviews: 96
6. Re: Grand Palladuim

Please see my post on 'considering GP Lady Hamilton' re the so called cat problem.

This is incorrect information about this resort and I cannot understand why anyone would say such a thing!

7. Re: Grand Palladuim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:18 pm, January 02, 2013
Edited: 12:18 pm, January 02, 2013
8. Re: Grand Palladuim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 09, 2013