We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cuba Cigars

Which Lucea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
east yorkshire
reviews: 25
Cuba Cigars

Are Cuban cigars readily available in Jamaica ?

Connecticut
reviews: 1
1. Re: Cuba Cigars

What are more readily available are fake Cuba cigars.

There is a shop in Negril that is reported to sell the genuine item, but I do not smoke so I did not jot down this information.

Have read that Jamaican cigars are preferred by some smokers.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 6
2. Re: Cuba Cigars

I totally agree with HDMs reply above.

Cuban cigars are indeed readily available in Jamaica but they will almost certainly be counterfeit. They will not be worth anything close to what you pay for them.

Genuine premium Cuban cigars (Habanos) are distributred worldwide by La Casa del Habanos outlets. Unfortunately there is no such outlet in Jamaica as of yet.

However, the Royal Jamaican brand is worth a try. Manufactured now in the Dominican Republic but still great cigars.

3. Re: Cuba Cigars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 14, 2013