We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Considering GP Lady Hamilton but have a few questions -

Which Lucea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia
reviews: 8
Considering GP Lady Hamilton but have a few questions -

If you book the honeymoon suites which are adult only, is the adult only pool and beach close by and do they enforce the adult ONLY part?

Is the adult beach nice, is there shade, can you go topless, is there a bar nearby? Same questions about the adult only pool.

The video we saw of the honeymoon suites show an outdoor shower that looks really nice but the water appears to come out like you would be standing under a garden hose without a nozzle. Is that pretty much the way it is or does the video not jpresent the true picture?

Are the honeymoon suites within walking distance to the majority of the restaurants and activities or are they really out in left field?

Do ALL the honeymoon suites offer a nice ocean view?

We're just trying to figure out if booking a honeymoon suite is worth it.

Halifax, Canada
reviews: 17
1. Re: Considering GP Lady Hamilton but have a few questions -

www.resortsmaps.com/popup.html…

Halifax, Canada
reviews: 17
2. Re: Considering GP Lady Hamilton but have a few questions -

Oops. Posted too soon. Here is a map of the resort. We are not going until Feb but from what I understand, the Honeymoon villas are 30-31 light blue on the map so you can get an idea of where things are in relation to them.

west virginia
reviews: 18
3. Re: Considering GP Lady Hamilton but have a few questions -

I would book the cheapest room you can find and use the extra $$$ for excursions. Villas are really nice but, to me anyways, not THAT nice to offset the price difference.

Adult pool is enforced

Suites are pretty far away but not that bad of a hike.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 1
4. Re: Considering GP Lady Hamilton but have a few questions -

Hello! Just got back from GP Lady earlier this month. I also stayed in a Honeymoon suite....The outdoor shower is just as it seems, but I LOVED it. Water pressure was good-no problem there. Just so you are aware...there is NO indoor shower if you book with an outdoor shower room...I would definitely book the outdoor shower room again.

Ad far as the adult pool and beach...it is the closest beach and pool to the honeymoon suites. We stayed in the farthest Suite possible and the walk was considerably close. The beach is OK, topless and alot of coral. There is other nicer beaches on the property but the view over the beach at the adult pool was to die for! The adult pool and beach never had any kids in it, but really there was not many kids at the resort at all. There is shade there as there are plenty of Umbrellas on the beach. Adult pool is super deep, and there is a bar there. The beach is just below the pool, but you would have to walk up to the bar, there is no bar on the adult beach. It is not far.

All honeymoon suites are farther than any other room. I would say a 10-15 minute walk for morning coffee. All the restaurants and stores are centrally located. Our room had a great ocean view as did the two other couples who vacationed with us.

I would recommend the honeymoon suite overall, the room and views are beautiful...plus you could always call for a ride if you do not feel like walking...

Hope this helps!

Philadelphia
reviews: 8
5. Re: Considering GP Lady Hamilton but have a few questions -

Thank you for this information, very helpful! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Lancashire, England
reviews: 92
6. Re: Considering GP Lady Hamilton but have a few questions -

I have just returned and stayed in a honeymoon villa.

Although there is the outdoor shower, you can always stand in the bath and use the shower head that extends out from the rim.

Also, the villas have exclusive used of a raised area by the beach and adjacent to the villas. This is grassed and had sun beds and private cabanas.

It was brilliant here, very quiet and hardly used by anyone else whilst we were there. We went there most of the time and used the drinks out of the mini bar, only occasionally going to the adult pool bar.

We gave that area a miss as there were always towels on sun beds there, bagging them from early morning and the pool is MUCH smaller than it looks in the photos.

Although the villas are a good walk away from the main buildings it wasn't a big deal. How else are you going to walk off all that fabulous food!!!

Deltona, Florida
7. Re: Considering GP Lady Hamilton but have a few questions -

I don't have a review on this property, however have a question regarding something a client of mine was inquiring about. Apparently she heard that there is an epidemic of stray cats on the beach and they tend to walk through the resort. Has anyone who has recently visited the Grand Palladium have any feedback regarding the stray cat??

Atlanta, Georgia
8. Re: Considering GP Lady Hamilton but have a few questions -

We were all wondering where all of those cats from Booby Cay ended up !!!

Wonder if they swam or got a ride from someone ??

Lancashire, England
reviews: 92
9. Re: Considering GP Lady Hamilton but have a few questions -

There is the odd cat wandering around, which isn't a surprise bearing in mind the size of the property! But to say there is an 'epidemic' is utterly ridiculous and I am quite amazed that anyone would say that.

10. Re: Considering GP Lady Hamilton but have a few questions -

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 06, 2013