We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress code for men GPLH

Which Lucea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cumbria
reviews: 2
Dress code for men GPLH

Hi wanted to know if blokes need to where long trousers at night time or are smart shorts allowed ? Also what sort of weather could we expect for the last week October 1st week November

Halifax, Canada
reviews: 26
1. Re: Dress code for men GPLH

This is what I read on palladiumaddicts.net

(I'm going in Feb so I have been researching)

What is the proper attire at the resort?

BEACH BARS: Swim suits and cover ups are fine. THE RESTAURANTS BY THE POOLS: Bathing suits are acceptable but must have a cover up and wear shoes/flip flops. ENCLOSED BUFFETS: Shorts, skorts, capris, anything casual is fine. Men should not wear sleeveless shirts. A LA CARTES: The a la cartes require men to be in long pants (i.e. dockers) and shoes/sandals; shirt with a sleeve ( i.e. polo/tropical shirts). Women may wear capris, sun dresses, shoes/sandals.

lincoln, england
reviews: 14
2. Re: Dress code for men GPLH

the men only need long trousers for the restaurants. shorts or three quarters are fine in the buffet. the thing that annoyed us was the fact that some men wore long trousers/jeans but were wearing them with beach flip flops, not even smart sandals! i think if there is a dress code then it should be adhered to for all and not just some.

the weather can be variable like anywhere else in the world. the last time we were in jamaica in oct/nov we had beautiful weather together with amazing storms at night but who knows!

Peoria, Illinois
reviews: 14
3. Re: Dress code for men GPLH

I just returned on Saturday and men could wear shorts to the outdoor Ala-cart restaurants. I was kind of shocked because I thought they had to wear pants. We purposely ate at these so the guys could wear shorts...

Bath, United Kingdom
reviews: 5
4. Re: Dress code for men GPLH

BackyCumbria... the weather looks unsettled at the moment. We will be arriving too on Tuesday next week so are actively checking the weather... i don't think it's just a British thing now :-)

5. Re: Dress code for men GPLH

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 04, 2013