We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Grand Palladium

Which Lucea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kansas
Just back from Grand Palladium

Just wanted to post a short review of this resort. First off the entire staff - front desk,housekeeping,bellmen, waiters and waitresses were all very friendly and curtious. The food was very good from the buffett to the ala-carte. We never had a bad meal the entire week we were there. I had read so many complaints of theft from guest rooms, we had no such problems. We had the time of our lives.What a beautiful resort. We will be returning. The only complaint I can come up with, I wish the beer would have been colder.

Brampton, Canada
reviews: 4
11. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

While not american they do offer Corona in Miss Lou's. For a great breakdown of menus and resort amenities go to http://www.palladiumaddict.net/jamaica-lucea

I found this resort stunning in it's architecture and views. If you are not a die hard beach lover this is a great resort. If you live and die by the beach, then go to Negril. Tho you still get some amazing sunsets here. Cannot wait to go back in a months for 2 glorious weeks.

calgary
reviews: 8
12. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

Here is a photo I took at the Grand Palladium a couple of weeks ago:

tripadvisor.ca/…61858111

You can decide for yourself whether it is beautiful or not. You don't have to have been to any other resorts in Jamaica to have an opinion. You don't even have to left your home town since the day your were born to have an opinion. I find that when someone tries to denigrate your opinion with insults about how you must not be qualified to judge the matter in question due to your inexperience it is usually because they have nothing of substance to offer.

Toronto
reviews: 43
13. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

It is a picturesque resort but the Spanish Colonial architecture is a blight on the landscape. It is also very poorly constructed. Once you are on the resort, with the exception of a few Jamaica-themed elements, you would never know you were in Jamaica.

calgary
reviews: 8
14. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

Picturesque is exactly the word I used in my review. I wouldn't presume to know whether it was very poorly constructed or not, but there were definitely drainage issues in the building I stayed in as I also noted in my review. I would also venture to say that the presence of almost 100% Jamaican staff speaking in Jamaican accents does provide some clue as to what country you are in although I take your point gdbear.

I am not a spokesperson or a cheerleader for this resort at all. I had a good time there despite some minor issues. I can't help noticing though that there are a few people who regularly post in threads about the Grand Palladium who have never stayed there and seem to have undisclosed agendas. I have not encountered this on TA forums for any other destination and find it curious. I was driven past several other resorts on the day trips I took, but I would not dream of posting in threads about those resorts to say that the people who like these places that I only saw from the road must be woefully unsophisticated to have such an opinion because that would make me look ridiculous.

London, United...
reviews: 1
15. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

hello does anyone know if the Grand Palladium celebrate haloween ??

Riviera Maya, Mexico
16. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

Yeah Debbie. We celebrate Halloween in all the Palladiums :)

London, United...
reviews: 1
17. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

Ok thank you

Little Rock...
reviews: 11
18. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

I agree with Blues Pirate. If you think the Grand Palladium is beautiful, your just

gonna the love the rest of Jamaica if you take the time to see it.

Atlanta, Georgia
19. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

Whatever happened to "glad you had a good time". If this had been a Jamaican owned resort I think the reponse woud have been quite different. Yes, BP , I have seen other parts of Jamaica !!! LOL Politics,Politics,Politics !!! Curious, this is the only TA forum where this happens!!!

East Midlands, UK
reviews: 27
20. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

Can someone tell me about the cocktails & premium drinks please ........ Also best room for two adults who prefer a pool to beach and adults only style surroundings

Thank you - 10 weeks and counting!!!!!