We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Grand Palladium

Which Lucea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kansas
Just back from Grand Palladium

Just wanted to post a short review of this resort. First off the entire staff - front desk,housekeeping,bellmen, waiters and waitresses were all very friendly and curtious. The food was very good from the buffett to the ala-carte. We never had a bad meal the entire week we were there. I had read so many complaints of theft from guest rooms, we had no such problems. We had the time of our lives.What a beautiful resort. We will be returning. The only complaint I can come up with, I wish the beer would have been colder.

34 replies to this topic
outside of...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

Cabo Mike

Welcome back. Could you give me an idea of the different varieties of beer that were available at Grand Palladium. Thank You

outside of...
2. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

Cabo Mike

Welcome back. Could you give me an idea of the different varieties of beer that were available at Grand Palladium. Thank You

Kingston, Canada
3. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

I've heard the Grand Palladium being called many things but never 'beautiful'.

cabomike,

Have you stayed anywhere else in Jamaica?

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 14
4. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

Blue_Pirate, I was shocked at your post :) GP is not beautiful??? Are you kidding me? Maybe if you're from Jamaica then you don't think it is....I'm from Denver, CO and we live in the mountains, when we arrived there and straight away you get the ocean view from the entrance, it's like a shock to the system. It's the most beautiful entrance I've ever seen (and I've been to Carribean a few times) . The setting I think is absolutely gorgeous, the cliffs, the beach surrounded by all the greenery, gorgeous!!!!

I think you're too spoiled with beautiful views there in Jamaica, so you don't see it any more :) Just like when people come to CO (lots of mountains) and they say the mountains are beautiful, I think, say what??? lol

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 13
5. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

" Blue_Pirate, I was shocked at your post :) GP is not beautiful??? Are you kidding me? Maybe if you're from Jamaica then you don't think it is...."

Different strokes....however, I too have looked at the pictures, and I also do not find it appealing. In fact, as I drive past, I cringe just looking at it ( and I will not even mention how I felt as I saw the construction on the new rooms as I recently passed the resort).

Again though, different strokes : )

Kingston, Canada
6. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

Regina0079,

I will ask you the same question. Have you stayed anywhere else in Jamaica?

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 14
7. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

I have not :) but have been to Mexico 7 times and a couple other carribean places. I wonder if something changed though, it's been 3 yrs since and reviews and prices have changed as well. What do you recommend?

kansas
8. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

Red Stripe and Red Stripe Lite.

kansas
9. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

Blues, no I have not not stayed anywhere else in Jamaica. I'm sure that there are other beautiful resorts in Jamaica as well. But, that doesn't take anything away from the Palladium. I have traveled all around the world, and yes I still say this is a beautiful resort.

pennsylvania
10. Re: Just back from Grand Palladium

What kinds of beer are offered at the grand palladium? Just wondered if they offer any american beers?

Reply to: Just back from Grand Palladium
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted