We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions anyone?

Which Lucea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newfoundland
Questions anyone?

Hi just got back from the grand palladium a couple of days ago. If anyone have any questions then I will do my best to answer them. will make a posting soon.

kansas
1. Re: Questions anyone?

Lovelylady: I am headed to the Grand Palladium in September. Have read a lot of threads reporting thefts at the resort. Did you expierence any problems?

Connecticut
reviews: 1
2. Re: Questions anyone?

Do they have a tram system to move folks around a 1000+ room resort?

Do you see children in the adult's area like the pool/bar/beach?

Newfoundland
3. Re: Questions anyone?

First of all we stayed in Villa 12, on the third floor. No cambomike, I never had any problem with theif, but that did not mean that I was not nevrvous, but nothing was removed from my safe or room. We had no problem getting a tram to take us to sunset cove, or anywhere else (we stayed on the Jamaica side). The resort is big and you do have to walk, but honestly we did not fine our villa to be to far from anything. I cannot comment on the Adult area, since we did not spend anytime there. The main pool and the beach was where we spent most of our time. Please feel free to send me a private message if there is anything that you would like to know, that you do not want to post here.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 24
4. Re: Questions anyone?

Do they offer Jamaican meals and lots of fresh seafood ? .Also is the entertainment caribbean inspired , and reggae music around the resort? Is the transportation to the resort provided, if not how much did you pay? How was the beach ? Do they offer lots of scheduled activities? Do you think this resort would be good for a 17, 18 and 19 year old ? I know they want a party atmosphere, will they find it ?

Bodega, California
reviews: 2
5. Re: Questions anyone?

A tram? A "Jamaica" side?

Mmmm. I think I'd want to stay on the "Mexico" side, lol.

Seriously, that place is huge. Did you enjoy your vacation? Did you get a chance to leave the resort and see/experience the country at all? If so, what did you do?

Newfoundland
6. Re: Questions anyone?

Yes rastagirl we stayed on the jamaica side of this resort, the other section is the lady hamilton. I used the word tram because that is what hedodivemaster asked, but I knew they were talking about transportation around the resort, so yes there was no problem in that department, or at least I didn't find this to be a problem. Yes, I did enjoy our vacation and we did two excursion, both with reagge tours. One was a 7 hour excursion to Montego bay, where we got to sightsee that area, visit margaretaville, shop at local shops and on the hipstrip. We also visited the white witch of rose hall building and we had a private tour guide name Nicholas for the entire trip, this was a private tour, just the three of us and our tour guide. We also had a 6 hour excursion to Negril with the same company and the same tour guide (we requested him again). We got to visit the 7 mile beach, Ricks cafe, sightsee, shop, etc. We pretty much visit any place that we liked on thous tours, we just asked. Reagge tours were very accomadating, I would recommond them to anyone. Please email me with any questions that you may have. Norwegianmama, I will send you a private message, there is so much to wirte and I have written so much here already. I did enjoy the resort and the staff were very friendly, however I cannot speak for other visitors. Yes there were little things that you can complain about, but nothing to ruin your vacation and we can all find something to complain about right here at home if we wanted to. Ask away.

Halifax, NS Canada
reviews: 7
7. Re: Questions anyone?

Did you have any children with you? did you make use of or hear anything about the kids club?

canada
reviews: 8
8. Re: Questions anyone?

I heard that all a la cartes are not all open every night. Also heard that some of the restaurants are "attached" in that one half of the area is one a la carte and the other half is another. Is that true? If so, can anyone tell me which restaurants are "attached". We want to avoid the buffet if possible and would like to plan our dining for the week

Thanks for any info!

Newfoundland
9. Re: Questions anyone?

No KeRroom08, we didn't have any children with us, so I can't help you with the kids club. However, every night before the show started at the theater there were always children on stage first being presented with some kind of award and the did some entertaiment for the people. They were very cute and good at what the did.

Ottawa
reviews: 22
10. Re: Questions anyone?

cafelover - some of the restaurants are "attached" in the sense that they share a kitchen and the reception/hostess area. Once you're in the restaurant, you would never know they are attached in any way. Hope this helps...