We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bleu Weekend Party

Which Lucea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toledo, Ohio
reviews: 8
Bleu Weekend Party

We have a stay booked at the GPLH from 5/22-5/30. In some recent research I came across a video of "bleu weekend" at GPJ which is scheduled the weekend during our stay. The website is bleumovement.com Does anyone know the nature of this party? The video is not very descriptive. Has anyone stayed at the resort during this party? (Seems it was hosted at the GP last year as well.) The videos make it seem quite wild. (We are not opposed to wild!) Thanks for any info!

west virginia
reviews: 22
1. Re: Bleu Weekend Party

Last years "bleu weekend" was the weekend after we left in October

Toledo, Ohio
2. Re: Bleu Weekend Party

Does a specific organization put on this party? Is it open to all the resort guests? It looked like LOTS of drinking and dancing:)

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 16
3. Re: Bleu Weekend Party

Bleu is put on by pj wright I think (same ent group who put on the day dreams parties)...

Can't see how theyd make it exclusive unless they block out one area of the resort (is big enough to do so)

will see if I can find out any details

Chelle

Edited: 7:05 pm, April 10, 2012
Toledo, Ohio
4. Re: Bleu Weekend Party

Thanks Chelle. Your assistance is MUCH appreciated! (My hubby saw all that poolside drinking and he doesn't want to be left out of the fun!)

New York, New York...
5. Re: Bleu Weekend Party

It's a Jamaica party all inclusive concept. Grand Palladium is all inclusive to begin with they're really just encouraging Jamaicans to book to stay there and they'll make sure there is a music/party set up on those dates. If you like alot of excitement, and won't mind the crazyness (people will be drunk 24/7, possibly throwing up over balconies occasionally, might not always have quiet near your room, etc.), alot of music you might not listen to (dancehall and reggae) for those 3 days (5/25 to check out on 5/28) then it's no problem for you!

Sewell, New Jersey
reviews: 29
6. Re: Bleu Weekend Party

OMG its during my stay! I am kinda excited and cant wait to see whats in store!

Kingston, Jamaica
reviews: 1
7. Re: Bleu Weekend Party

Bleu is put on by Dream Entertainment ( PJ Wright is our Creative Director).

Our facebook page is:

https://www.facebook.com/DreamEntertainmentJA

and our youtube page is:

www.youtube.com/user/DreamEntertainmentJa

The facebook page will continuously be updated with all the Bleu info.

For bookings call (876) 880-7603 or email dione@thetrafalgartravel.com

Sewell, New Jersey
reviews: 29
8. Re: Bleu Weekend Party

When will you post who is performing?

Kingston, Jamaica
9. Re: Bleu Weekend Party

Swappi:

https:/…297103801767

and

Michelle Xavier

https:/…156988820991998

New York City, New...
10. Re: Bleu Weekend Party

Im booked for this weekend this year......2013..How was it last year when you wnet?I just need to make sure not a headache so I can change my hotel?Did tourist still enjoy there stay at the hotel while this bleu weekend was going??

Edited: 1:51 pm, March 15, 2013