We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grand palladium lady hamillton

Which Lucea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
reviews: 1
grand palladium lady hamillton

hi we are thinking of booking this hotel for 2 adults for a 2week stay.

1/is it ok for adults

2/is it any good

Kingston, Canada
1. Re: grand palladium lady hamillton

It's ok for adults and it is a huge stand alone mega-resort with man made beaches near the small town of Lucea. There is nothing else around it for 30 minutes drive in any direction.

west virginia
reviews: 15
2. Re: grand palladium lady hamillton

1/is it ok for adults..Yes. The amount of kids depends on the time of year though.

2/is it any good....We're heading back for our 3rd trip in 3 years, so yes I think so. If you're looking to walk out the gate and take a stroll around town then no...there's nothing with in walking distance. Being halfway between MoBay and Negril is handy as either one is doable for daytrips/excursions.

Ontario
reviews: 13
3. Re: grand palladium lady hamillton

We stayed at the Lady Hamilton in 2009 as a couple and loved it.

We're returning in 6 weeks. If mobility is not an issue ask for a third floor corner room or upgrade to a one bedroom unit with 2 balconies. You'll have a great chance of getting an ocean view.

If you're looking for a relaxing vacation I'd recommend this resort. Jamaica is a beautiful island to explore.

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 16
4. Re: grand palladium lady hamillton

1, Very good for adults as they have an adults only pool with bar and an adults only beach, people who come to these areas with children are turned away!

2. Good enough for us to return to and book for two other G.P. properties.

Connecticut
5. Re: grand palladium lady hamillton

Why not consider one of the adults-only aI resorts located on the Negril beach.

Ideas would be Sandals, Couples Swept Away for the high end offerings. You will have 5 miles of natural beach packed with the Negril vibe experience.

Neither are mega resorts whereas the GP two resorts together have over 1000 rooms.

The above referenced Negril resorts have much better watersports offerings such as included (i.e., free) snorkeling excursions to the reefs. Also included water skiing. If you are a scuba diver, diving is also free. Negril beach operators provide parasailing and catamaran excursions.

I hope you can consider a resort where you are a name to the staff rather than a room number.

west virginia
reviews: 15
6. Re: grand palladium lady hamillton

If you want dive every day or want to have all water sports included then yes Sandals and Couples are an excellent option BUT...they will also double (if not more) your price as they are 2 of the most expensive resorts in Negril.

The next step down AI from them would be Breezes Negril and then RIU TB.

What is your budget per night (room only) ?

lincoln, england
7. Re: grand palladium lady hamillton

To the guys from across the pond, this resort is massively cheaper than couples and sandals for us Brits x

Regina
reviews: 5
8. Re: grand palladium lady hamillton

If sandals/couples is expensive for UK folks, I have stayed at the Iberostar RH Suites and Grand Palladium. HANDS DOWN, Iberostar. There is an adults only option there as well.

lincoln, england
9. Re: grand palladium lady hamillton

Iberostar is quite pricey too for us which is a shame as I loved Iberostar in Cozumel and Dom Rep. Did Couples Tower Isle twice but prices have rocketed unfortunately but the GP looks stunning and I can't wait until september!

Powhatan, VA
reviews: 9
10. Re: grand palladium lady hamillton

this resort is huge as already commented...there are adult only area, but families are mixed in as one side is GP and one side is GPLH. there are two separate lobbies. the food was good, but we only ate at the buffets with our children. the pool is huge!!! also the tiles come off easily and beware if you aren't prepared w/water shoes you might get cut. our friend who works there says it is not fully booked, yet the prices keep going up...we have been three times, but are going to another family property this year due to price. the water sports guys are ok, but this is the only JA resort we've been where the staff are mostly local. the rooms are nice and depending on where you are on the property can be close to bars, restaurants etc, or a good 10 min. walk. if you feel the price is right then go...or split your stay into separate parts of the island and experience two resorts