We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pucallpa Top 5 things to do?

Which Pucallpa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 27
Pucallpa Top 5 things to do?

I'm heading to Pucallpa for work and will have some free time while I'm there. It's all going to be new to me... so what are the top 5 things you recommend to do / see / taste?

2 replies to this topic
jersey
reviews: 19
1. Re: Pucallpa Top 5 things to do?

1. Visit the malecon of Pucallpa, take a stroll, and walk over to the market where upstairs they serve some yummy barbequed fish dishes.

2. Take a trip to Yarina with a share taxi, can't remember but think it costs like 1 sol or something. Visit maroti shoba market, and walk down to the bars and entertainment area that hugs the river. Checkout the market.

3. From Yarinacocha visit the village of San Francisco, checkout the market there, maybe even try Ayahuasca.

4. Maybe visit other towns, do a 'jungle boat ride' , visit a Beach, etc....

Above all do some internet research- guidebook research about the place, i wouldn't want to leave you missing out.

2. Re: Pucallpa Top 5 things to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 pm, February 14, 2014

Reply to: Pucallpa Top 5 things to do?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pucallpa