We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paleo Studios

Which Paleokastritsa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chesterfield
reviews: 2
Paleo Studios

Hi Everybody,

I made an impulse booking to the Paleo Studios without even really looking at the brochure, something that i never do being a travel agent!!!!!!

Once the excitement had worn off a little, i sat to look through reviews and could only find a handful!

Does anyone have any info at all???

Many thanks

Rebekah

Birmingham, United...
1. Re: Paleo Studios

Good clean accomodation, great pool small but plenty of sun beds for the few rooms that are let. Good snacks at the bar but closes at about 7pm. Good restaurants nearby.

Party of three which included a 12 year old, steep climb from appartments and all have A/C at a cost.

We will go again this year.

Graham Moseley

Preston, United...
reviews: 13
2. Re: Paleo Studios

thinking of going to paleo studios next june but as stated not a lot of reviews. Could you give me more info please about it all including the steep hill We are in our sixtys and have been going to greece over 30 years. thanks

Edited: 11:34 am, November 21, 2012
Nottingham
3. Re: Paleo Studios

holidays-uncovered.co.uk/greece/corfu/palaeo…

Try this

Exeter
reviews: 30
4. Re: Paleo Studios

Hi all

Looking to book for May 2013.

Still very few reviews around. Seems odd.

Graham's review above was positive.

Any others reassure me please?

Quickly as I am using Tesco vouchers via Cosmos, need to book by 14 March.

Thanks

Chris

Exeter
5. Re: Paleo Studios

Rebecha

Not many replies, I hope to go 20 May. When are you off? If after I will update you on my return.

jersey,Channel Isles
reviews: 18
6. Re: Paleo Studios

I googled some pics of the studios and if they are the ones I am thinking of I think they are at the top of the resort. I personally like that area as it is a lot cooler at the top during the day or so I found. There is a brilliant taverna called Spiros Taverna and the fab little Cactus Bar nearby. You can walk down the hill to the harbour at night and get a taxi back if you can't face walking back. Paleo is beautiful we are booked in that area staying at The Mimosa apartments.

Exeter
7. Re: Paleo Studios

Thanks Karen

Booked today for 20 may at Paleo Studios.

chesterfield
8. Re: Paleo Studios

Stayed here last year and they were fine. They are up a huge hill, but worth it for the views. The rooms are pretty big and have everything you need. If you have a high floor, the views to the sea are lovely.

If you carry on up past the apartments, there is a jem of a place called the acopoulco bar, we spent the whole week there, as the hospitality is fab, views are fab, food is fab, fab fab fab!

Be aware the pool at paleo studios, is a little dangerous, very slippy.

All in all, we had a great time.....

if you need anything else feel free to ask.

:o)

Exeter
9. Re: Paleo Studios

Hi Rebekah

Thanks for the info. We go on 20th May.

1. Pool slippery? Did you mean paving around it or in the pool = not cleaned properly?

2. Room equipt - did they have a microwave & adequate cutlery etc?

3. Acopoulco bar - Google maps show this down a road at entry to Paleo. Is that correct? Looks a little bit of a trek?

Regards, all info gratefully received.

Chris

moreton in marsh
10. Re: Paleo Studios

Going again in June this year and it will be our 5th visit. We love the area and the local Tavernas are excellent. The studios are very basic but clean and the family are lovely. Snacks at the pool bar are good

Get answers to your questions about Paleokastritsa
Recent Conversations