We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zoo marine

Which Luz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Mull...
reviews: 13
Zoo marine

I'd like to go to Zoomarine with my family when we visit Luz at the end of June. Is it best to organise our own excursion - book tickets online and arrange a taxi/transfer by ourselves or are there companies offering excursions? Is there a bus from Luz to Zoomarine, which I'm guessing would be a lot cheaper?

Thanks

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
reviews: 22
1. Re: Zoo marine

Zoomarine run their own buses from all the main tourist areas and if you don't have the use of a car that is the most cost-effective way to go. You can book transport and tickets on their website at www.zoomarine.pt

I don't know off the top of my head if their buses go from Luz but they certainly go from nearby Lagos. There is a reasonably good bus service between Luz and Lagos on weekdays but there are very few buses on Saturdays and Sundays,

Isle of Mull...
2. Re: Zoo marine

Thanks, that's really helpful. One more question, we are on holiday for 2 weeks in Praia da Luz (2 adults, 3kids) and may manage one theme park each week, so zoomarine and another. Can anyone recomend the best out of the rest?

Thanks again

merseyside
reviews: 17
3. Re: Zoo marine

the bus which is bookable on web site picks you up around 8.30 from near the church in the village near to main taxi rank and normal bus stop, there is a 20% discount booking online before end of June

Isle of Mull...
4. Re: Zoo marine

Thanks Sunnydays can you recommend any other parks to visit when there, will be going to one other?

Thanks

Manchester/Lagos
reviews: 6
5. Re: Zoo marine

How old are your children. Slide and splash waterpark is an option, but I would say for 7yrs+

6. Re: Zoo marine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Luz