We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lidl in Luz?

Which Luz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Mull...
reviews: 13
Lidl in Luz?

Hi

I am travelling to Luz in July for a 2 week stay self catering with my husband and 3 children. We won;t have a car while we are there and will use public transport if need be.

I am sure I have read somewhere on a review that there is a Lidl in LUz near to the Ocean Club apartments where we will be staying. I have been searching for info on it but can't find any and wondered if someone could confirm that Luz has a lidl!

Thanks

merseyside
reviews: 17
1. Re: Lidl in Luz?

No, there is a baptista in centre of Luz and also a smaller spar the baptista has everything you need and will even deliver if you do not have a car.there is an intermarch in Lagos about 15 min away by taxi (about 8/10 euros each way) that is even larger,but I think you will find baptista has all you need with instore bakery/fresh fish/and butchers as wel as good array of drinks/wines/beers etc

Edited: 8:52 am, February 13, 2012
Coventry, United...
reviews: 16
2. Re: Lidl in Luz?

I can confirm that Luz does not have a Lidl. There is a good supermarket called Baptista, which has good quality food, although it is a little more expensive. I also think there is a Spar supermarket in Luz, located next to Baptista. If you want a Lidl there is one in Lagos. You can get from Luz to Lagos by bus, it is only about ten minutes, not sure if the bus route is near the Lidl supermarket, but the bus station is about a five minute walk away.

england
3. Re: Lidl in Luz?

Baptista also has a nice little cafe/bar with outside tables and chairs, very popular with the English resident set.

Isle of Mull...
reviews: 13
4. Re: Lidl in Luz?

Thanks so much, all replies have been really helpful. :-)

Manchester/Lagos
reviews: 6
5. Re: Lidl in Luz?

The locations of the supermarkets in Lagos can be seen on this map.

www.firstgreen.co.uk/lagos/map/map.html

If you don't have a car then the Baptista and Spa in Luz are good enough.

Tavira, Portugal
reviews: 3
6. Re: Lidl in Luz?

Beware the prices in Baptista! Go into Lagos and shop in Pingo Doce!

B

www.movingtoportugal.org

7. Re: Lidl in Luz?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, June 07, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Luz