We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koyzina restaurant

Which Trapezaki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
blackpool
reviews: 12
Koyzina restaurant

Hi , Does anyone know if the Koyzina restaurant is open, Stelious and his wife are a lovely couple and have always made our visit to there restaurant special , i know when we we,re there in 2009 they we,re struggling as costs we,re spiralling out of control then.

any info would be great. we go 2 weeks this sunday to our Kefalonian chillax. yamass from Darren

30 replies to this topic
Cheshire
reviews: 55
1. Re: Koyzina restaurant

Koyzina isn't open this year. We were there in June and were very disappointed they were not open as we have been going twice a year since they opened.

We ate at Klimitas in Lourdas & I have to say that although the atmosphere wasn't any where as good as Koyzina, their food was excellent, if slightly pricier.

From what I can understand Stelios has decided he would review their situation after this year but when we were there in June I have to say some of the tavernas on the way down to Lourdas were deserted - some had nobody in at all & others a couple of people.

If it is of any help Stelios is working at a taverna in Lassi - the Retseto which seems to get fairly good reviews on TA.

We are returning to Trapezaki in September & thought that in addition to Klimitas, this time we may try Tryfilli which is opposite the Lara Hotel as people we met in June who also used to go to Koyzina said the food was good. Apparently it is owned by a German woman who is married to a Greek.

staffordshire
reviews: 20
2. Re: Koyzina restaurant

Stelios is hoping to open his own restrauant in Trapezaki but is waiting for a road rto be put in. Koyzina was costing to much rent as he had to pay all year round.

Surbiton, United...
reviews: 3
3. Re: Koyzina restaurant

Last year he said he was going to open a restaurant at his house (by cross roads)just down from the restaurant he had .As you say the rent was getting too high but lets hope he opens up again as it was always a good atmosphere at his old restaurant and the food was excellent..

Surbiton, United...
4. Re: Koyzina restaurant

Is there any more news of Stelois and his new restauarant? He was planning to open up at his house just down the road.

staffordshire
5. Re: Koyzina restaurant

no news yet but I have a friend who goes out in April for the season she lives at top of the road from Kouzina and knows stekllios. She will let me know what he will be doing.

Surbiton, United...
6. Re: Koyzina restaurant

Thankyou!

Surbiton, United...
7. Re: Koyzina restaurant

Hello - is there any news on Stelios and whether he is opening his restaurant at his house this year?

Thanks

Kettering, United...
reviews: 2
8. Re: Koyzina restaurant

Stelios & Denise were very good hosts and made our trips to Kefalonia memorable and is part of the reason why we love Kefalonia so much. Nothing was ever to much trouble for them and always made us feel so special. I do hope that they go back in to the catering business again and I look forward to hopefully enjoy there hospitality once again.

staffordshire
9. Re: Koyzina restaurant

Stelios is still running a restaraunt in Lassi , this season. not opened his new one yet.

Surbiton, United...
10. Re: Koyzina restaurant

Thank you for the information!

Reply to: Koyzina restaurant
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Trapezaki