We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back to Vasilikos! Can you suggest a Villa to stay at ?

Which Vasilikos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
reviews: 293
Back to Vasilikos! Can you suggest a Villa to stay at ?

Hi all,

Summer is here and we are going back to Vasilikos, again!

Normally, we visit a different Greek island every year but we fell in love with Zakynthos last year and want to go back again. We made some great local friends and want to enjoy their hospitality all over again.

Last time round we stayed at the Bay hotel and had a great time. Unfortunately as they are not being offered by Swiss tour operators and the prices when booking direct are quite steep, we are looking at a different option; booking a villa/apartment for a week at the end of August.

What we'd like is a lovely villa/apartment, relatively quiet, we don't mind other residents (less than 15 is ok), sea view, not too far from the village by the Bay hotel (we will hire a car), swimming pool and airconditioned bedrooms.

I've heard good things of Joanna's Villas and already written to them. Any other suggestions?

Price range: up to 75 Euros a night I suppose. Is it possible to get a nice place within this budget?

Once again, many thanks.

29 replies to this topic
England
reviews: 5
1. Re: Back to Vasilikos! Can you suggest a Villa to stay at ?

Have spoken to Joanna this evening, she does has some spaces at the end of August.

Message me with your dates and number of people or phone Joanna direct on 00302695035143.

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
reviews: 89
2. Re: Back to Vasilikos! Can you suggest a Villa to stay at ?

I stay at the Lemon Garden just around the corner from Joanna's shop. All on this map - http://goo.gl/maps/vVZdS

Phil

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
3. Re: Back to Vasilikos! Can you suggest a Villa to stay at ?

Thanks Saganaki. Joanna responded to my email but says she only has availability from August 27th for 7 nights. Flights are almost booked and we're not flexible with the dates. It has to be from Aug 23-30.

Anyother place in mind?

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
4. Re: Back to Vasilikos! Can you suggest a Villa to stay at ?

Thanks Phil, I've just written to them.

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
5. Re: Back to Vasilikos! Can you suggest a Villa to stay at ?

Unfortunately Lemon Garden bedrooms are not airconditioned. That's a problem for me so I have to count them out.

England
reviews: 5
6. Re: Back to Vasilikos! Can you suggest a Villa to stay at ?

Sorry Smoke_Trees can't think of anywhere else. Lots of apartments/villas I know of but very few with pools.

Stamaris Pension is an apart/hotel which we looked at for our daughter and partner to stay in. Has a pool and overlooks Banana Beach. Tel:00302695035379 It seemed really nice though I know it's not quite what you're looking for.

Sorry can't help more.

Hope you find somewhere.

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
reviews: 89
7. Re: Back to Vasilikos! Can you suggest a Villa to stay at ?

The only apartment with A/C is No 6. Just ceiling fans in the rest. No 6 is the top one in the new block.

Phil

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
8. Re: Back to Vasilikos! Can you suggest a Villa to stay at ?

Thanks again my friends.

UK
reviews: 20
9. Re: Back to Vasilikos! Can you suggest a Villa to stay at ?

I don't know if they have vacancies, but we're staying at: Katerina apartments ( http://www.zanteionioholidays.gr/en/index.php ) air con included, pool next door.

info@zanteionioholidays.gr

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
10. Re: Back to Vasilikos! Can you suggest a Villa to stay at ?

Thank you for your help onykahonie!

I believe we've reduced the choice to 3 places:

- Valentino Villas

- Arazzo Apartments

- Villa Kapnisi

Anyone been to any of them? The reviews are great for all of them.

In essence, we want to be able to walk to the beach at the Bay hotel. Via Google Maps Arazzo & Valentino are 2.2kms from the Bay hotel, but that is via the road. Am I right in assuming it's shorter if we walk by the beach?

Efharisto!

Reply to: Back to Vasilikos! Can you suggest a Villa to stay at ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Vasilikos