We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rain in arillas corfu

Which Arillas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
leicester
reviews: 12
rain in arillas corfu

We're due to fly out to Corfu on the 23rd of July and looking at the 10 day weather forecast it has predicted a 60% chance of rain and thunderstorms! does anyone know if the rain lasts long and is is likely to go on for many days? Can't believe this! we've had enough of the rain in England over the recent months. Hope someone can give me a positive answer?

Saudi Arabia
reviews: 142
1. Re: rain in arillas corfu

Actually sunnysuze we could do with a spot of rain to clear the air and refresh the greenery. On the 10 day forecast for me its showing 0% rain apart from Monday 23rd at 60%..However the following day it is back to 0% rain

Edited: 6:55 am, July 15, 2012
Roda, Greece
2. Re: rain in arillas corfu

That's the best news we've had for weeks Suze - we're melting! Bring a bottle with you just in case it doesn't happen ...

Steve

leicester
3. Re: rain in arillas corfu

As long as it is a spot of rain for one day only? After all the rain we've had in England I wouldn't dare complain about the heat! The weather here is just so depressing! We went to a BBQ today and the sun actually shone for a bit and it managed to stay rain free! Miracle! But we are so looking forward to some serious sun. If it's too hot we'll just jump into the pool or go for a swim. But we will not complain! unless it rains of course!

leicester
4. Re: rain in arillas corfu

As you've probably noticed I replied in the wrong section? Think I'm getting a little obsessed with the weather as I keep checking it! But as I've already said the weather here in England is so depressing! It rained again all day yesterday and when hard earned money is spent on a holiday to Corfu I simply wouldn't appreciate it raining. I wouldn't dream of complaining about the heat! However the weather sites are very conflicting so just hoping it stays hot and sunny for us. My husband and I can't wait. we've been to many Greek Islands and loved them all but not yet visited Corfu. It looks beautiful especially Arillas! Fingers crossed it doesn't rain?

Liverpool
reviews: 51
5. Re: rain in arillas corfu

Last time we stayed in Corfu in July we had a few showers, but they always occurred during the night, which really refreshed everything. Even if you get a rainy day, it will not last, and it will probably still be hot, unlike here where the rain goes on for weeks, and the temperature is up and down.

Corfu prides itself on being one of the greenest Greek Islands, so it usually has more showers than many of the other Islands, which is reflected in it's fauna.

So don't spoil the lovely anticipation of your holiday by worrying about something that is out of your control and probably won't happen anyway

West Midlands, UK
reviews: 60
6. Re: rain in arillas corfu

We had 2 solid days of rain in Arillas very early in September 2010. It was reminiscent of our current weather - set in, grey, cold about 17 degrees, very bleak indeed. It has put us off visiting Corfu for a main holiday in September. We were talking to a regular visitor for that time of year and he couldn't remember many years when he hadn't experienced some rain at that time of year in his many years of visiting.

leicester
7. Re: rain in arillas corfu

Yes I've heard it rains a lot in September. You are better off going to Rhodes which has almost no rain in September or even Crete. However I didn't expect even a hint of rain in July! it's been said it's not worth worrying about something that's out of my control. Let's just hope it's during the night? fingers crossed!

Middlesbrough...
reviews: 1
8. Re: rain in arillas corfu

For anyone reading this recently - we also went to Arillas on 23rd July 2012 and were equally worried over the weather forecast and YES it did rain! I counted two spots of the wet stuff during a day a the water park and saw some distant lightening. Apart from those two spots of rain and a few clouds it was wall to wall sunshine.

Will we ever learn, haha

9. Re: rain in arillas corfu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Arillas