We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Almyrida Residence kitchenette

Which Almyrida hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Turku, Finland
Almyrida Residence kitchenette

Booked a month at the Almyrida Residence and looking forward to it big time. Had a fab stay there last year, so the establishment itself is known. BUT, this time, we've booked an extension for our room as in a kitchenette - any experience on this from previous visitors? Tried to get more info fromthe hotel directly, but answers like "adequate for cooking" and "sufficient for every day use" just won't do. We do not wish to cook, but to be able to rustle upa simple salad after a day out would come handy. Anyone could describe mor detailed? Much appreciated, thanks.

Turku, Finland
1. Re: Almyrida Residence kitchenette

Hello all, maybe someone has been to Almyrida Residence by now?

Counting three weeks to go. Any comments much appreciated. Thanks.

London, United...
reviews: 8
2. Re: Almyrida Residence kitchenette

I don't know the hotel, but from much previous experience with typical studio and apartment kitchens, I think I can say with confidence that you will find a small space with a refrigerator and two electric rings (no oven) and sufficient plates, glasses, and cutlery for two, plus a few pots and pans. In other words, a very basic kitchen, adequate for preparing salads, omelettes, and other simple snacks. As long as you aren't expecting to be able to to any serious cooking, you will probably find that it's fine.

"Adequate for cooking" and "sufficient for every day use" are just what I would expect, and are probably accurate.

3. Re: Almyrida Residence kitchenette

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Almyrida