We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baobab hotel

Which Diani Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
rochester
reviews: 6
Baobab hotel

We will be staying at the Baobab beginning of march.

Could anyone tell me if there is anything just outside of the hotel,shops,eateries,villages,etc.

We always like to explore.

Thanks,Chris.

Manchester, United...
1. Re: Baobab hotel

Hi Chris, I've been watching your post as I am also staying at the Baobab Beach Resort, (might not be where you're staying) March 10th to 24th...so far no replies! Have you found any info yet yourself? There are a few posts about Diani town and restaurants. Lorraine

Ilford, United...
reviews: 18
2. Re: Baobab hotel

Hi Chris & Lorraine

We go in Aug/Sep (7 wks and counting!) we have been before but not been outside...this time I'm determined to go for a walk outside :-)

I know a couple we met last year used to go out for a walk, I think there are a few "shops" just up the road and obviously there is the beach to walk along too ;-)

I'll let you know if I get out and no doubt will be posting a trip report

rochester
3. Re: Baobab hotel

Hi Lorraine and Wendy,

we will be out there from the 3rd of march to the 17th,so should see you there,Lorraine.

Thanks Wendy,will look forward to trip report.You can be our scouts,lol ;)

Chris.

rochester
4. Re: Baobab hotel

Oops,sorry Lorraine,yes it is the same hotel.

Chris.

Manchester, United...
5. Re: Baobab hotel

Hi Wendy, Hi Chris,

Thanks for the input Wendy, also looking forward to your report.

Looks like I'll have 2 scouts as you'll be there a week before us Chris lol.

From my little bit of research, we'll defo be going to Ali Babas one evening as we also like to get out and about. This will be our first time in Kenya and the excitement is building but it's way too early to be counting sleeps lol.

Have a great time Wendy, probably be in contact again before we go Chris as I'll need tons more info lol. Also, the Hubby doesn't get the 'off on a jolly holiday bug' until we're at the airport so I tend to 'scout out' like minded people on here to share in the excitement.

Happy Jollies, Lorraine

rochester
6. Re: Baobab hotel

Hi Lorraine,

this our first time too,doing a 3 day safari then chilling!

Your like me,once I know I am going somewhere I'm checking it all out.

So now I'm going to check out Ali Babas,lol.

Chris.x

London, United...
reviews: 1
7. Re: Baobab hotel

Hi, south coast does not have alot to offer as it is a very small place but there are a few restaurants i can mention with are very good.....

Sails Beach Bar &Restaurant (almanararesort.com/villas/…)

Diani reef beach resort has very good restaurants ( http://www.dianireef.com/dining.html )

rochester
8. Re: Baobab hotel

Thanks sagas s,

Will check them out.

9. Re: Baobab hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 06, 2014