We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tsavo east/west safari cost

Which Diani Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vernon, Connecticut
reviews: 59
tsavo east/west safari cost

My husband and I will be staying at a self catering home for a week in diani. Afterwards we were looking to do a 3 night/4 day safari to tsavo east/west. About how much would this cost? Any ideas who to book through? Thanks so much in advance!

Nairobi, Kenya
1. Re: tsavo east/west safari cost

Hi,

Your trips is common and mostly featured as a daily departure in Diani and Mombasa, the price also on your budget and places that you want to stay.

Wolverhampton...
reviews: 16
2. Re: tsavo east/west safari cost

Hi there,

Check out JT Safaris, the service he offered us was unreal. 100% recommendation from me.

We did 2 days 1 night Tsavo east and it was around £190ea from memory. We stayed in a tented lodge and it is a once in a lifetime experience which you must try.

Regards

Steve

Buckhorn, Canada
reviews: 31
3. Re: tsavo east/west safari cost

We also used JT Safaris (Julius Tact). He has an office in Mombassa and also in Diani, across from Neptune Hotel. Good price and excellent service. We highly recommend him. jtsafaris@yahoo.com.

Bristol, United...
reviews: 1
4. Re: tsavo east/west safari cost

We used Plan Safari Ltd for a private 4 days to Tsavo and Amboseli.Very helpful in with information prior to our booking, prices excellent and so was the overall service. Would definitely recommend them highly to anyone.

Prices as advertised on their URL: http:// www.plansafari.com

new york
reviews: 3
5. Re: tsavo east/west safari cost

I am booking a 2 day / 1 night safari with Natural World Tours and that will be $250pp.

kenya
reviews: 10
6. Re: tsavo east/west safari cost

we also did similar trip but we had 5 days,we spent 2 nights in Amboseli and each other night in Tsavo west and East.

But for the 3 nights its also possible to have 1 night Amboseli,1 night Tsavo West and last night Tsavo East.We stayed in Kibo camp in Amboseli and Ashnil and Aruba respectively and it was worthy it.Rozie from Wildlife In Action Safari was helpful and we have no reservations to recommend her as well as her services.

bournemouth
reviews: 5
7. Re: tsavo east/west safari cost

Hi how much did u pay for 5 days? did u do private jeep with safari? we have been quoted 1120usd per person for 4 days 3 nights tsavo/amboseli, private road safari, is this right price?

Buckhorn, Canada
8. Re: tsavo east/west safari cost

That price sounds high. We paid about $900 USD for 2 people, 3 days , 2 nights, Tsavo East and West. Amboseli is a bit further, but over $2,000 USD sounds very high. Have you checked out Julius at

jtsafaris@yahoo.com. He was fabulous when we were there.

bournemouth
reviews: 5
9. Re: tsavo east/west safari cost

Hi

Thank you for your advice. It is with JT, private road safari in 4 days 3 nights in luxury expensive lodges/camps? Not sure what to do?

Buckhorn, Canada
10. Re: tsavo east/west safari cost

I'm not sure why he is quoting per person, unless you are staying in different rooms in the lodges - that would make a difference. Also, we stayed at Ashnil and Kilaguni - not sure if these were considered 'luxury' but they were pretty luxurious for us. If this isn't where he has booked you, you could bring the price down by changing lodges. Amboseli probably adds a fair bit as it is quite far from Tsavo East and West. I would ask Julius what he could do to bring the price down. He really is a nice guy.