We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diving at Diani and Snorkelling arounin Kisiti Marine Park

Which Diani Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 6
Diving at Diani and Snorkelling arounin Kisiti Marine Park

Hi Everyone,

We are just back from Diani after one week holiday in March 2012. We used Diani Marine for diving and Aqua Dhow Dolphin Safaris (omohidini@yahoo.com) for a tour around Wasini Island including snorkelling in Kisiti Marine National Park.

I am very happy to answer any question about these excursions.

Kind Regards

Edit

australia
reviews: 16
1. Re: Diving at Diani and Snorkelling arounin Kisiti Marine Park

Hi. Can you tell me about wasini-good snorkeling. Ect

Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 4
2. Re: Diving at Diani and Snorkelling arounin Kisiti Marine Park

Yes, I am keen to find out about snorkeling in Kisiti Marine National Park as well. And what did the tour of the island entail?

london
reviews: 6
3. Re: Diving at Diani and Snorkelling arounin Kisiti Marine Park

Hi,

The snorkeling site is very good, but the time was a bit short to enjoy as much as I wanted, it was a bit rushed, only about an hour. Maybe it is enough for some because it is in the middle of the water, nothing is around, We went at low tide so a pretty sand island was forming and we could sun bath there.

During the boat ride to the park we saw interesting rock formations and dolphins.

The island tour was a lunch and a walk around in local shops where, of course they want to sell you everything. This restaurant where we had lunch (I think there are 2) was very interesting, food which we were accustomed to still had some local spices (My experience in Kenya was that they try serving European food everywhere).

I hope it helps.

Edit

Nairobi, Kenya
4. Re: Diving at Diani and Snorkelling arounin Kisiti Marine Park

Thank you so much for that quick and informative response. I think we would like to visit Kisiti Marine Park for the snorkeling but will pass on that particular tour as we want more snorkeling and less of the rest.

Thanks again!

Zanzibar, Tanzania
5. Re: Diving at Diani and Snorkelling arounin Kisiti Marine Park

I was there in 22nd Feb 13 went with www.wasinidolphintours.com..in fact a wonderful snorkeling site I can highly recommend to any one.

What I read and discovered is that while doing the sharing boat trip is when you have no choice of staying long or do what you want.We went in a private ride and we stayed as long as we wanted.

My advise is to take a private charter and will enjoy everything at your own times.

Nairobi, Kenya
6. Re: Diving at Diani and Snorkelling arounin Kisiti Marine Park

Private is always good for flexibility. May I ask how much you paid (and where did you go from)?

Zanzibar, Tanzania
7. Re: Diving at Diani and Snorkelling arounin Kisiti Marine Park

We left from the villa we stayed opposite Neptune beach hotel.

We paid in Kshs per the day exchange rate but in dollars was $ 80 as East African Residents but for abroad foreigners I think it is not less $ 100 for a private trip 4 pax not less and also their rates depends with number of people.

Check with them and they will detail you per your trip design you will need..are flexible guys for sure.

the web site is ..www.wasinidolphintours.com

8. Re: Diving at Diani and Snorkelling arounin Kisiti Marine Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Diani Beach