We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kenya Visa

Which Diani Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hull
reviews: 1
Kenya Visa

Hi

I've read that its fine to get the visa on arrival.

Ive found a few different forms to fill out so its all ready and filled out before we get there.

Can anyone post a link to the correct site for the form.

Thanks.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 51
1. Re: Kenya Visa

Hi,

kenyahighcommission.net/khccontent/visaspass…

Hull
reviews: 1
2. Re: Kenya Visa

Great thanks.

Also ive booked for 14 nights at a hotel but since then ive also booked 2 nights safari.

Do you think i should let the hotel know that the room wont be in use for 2 days or just leave it ?

Cheers

mansfield
reviews: 36
3. Re: Kenya Visa

just leave it ,itll be fine ,we have many times ,no worries

Telford, Shropshire
reviews: 66
4. Re: Kenya Visa

Toad

It's usually OK to leave your hotel room, you've already paid for it so they won't rent to anyone else.

However, it might be an idea to let them (reception) know where you're going just in case.

Min x

South Wales
reviews: 3
5. Re: Kenya Visa

Hi

I found this site by going through the Kenya Airports Authority website - not sure but I think this form may be slightly different as it is not from the Kenya High Commission based in the UK.

immigration.go.ke/images/…vsapplctn.pdf

Hope you have a lovely holiday

Rebecca

milton keynes
reviews: 3
6. Re: Kenya Visa

This is identical to the one issued by Kenya High Commission in London and on their web site.

phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 10
7. Re: Kenya Visa

We are a family of 4 with 2 kids(9,6) travelling to Kenya and Tanzania next week. We are US passport holders.

Can these same forms be used for arrival tourist visas, or are there different forms for US citizens.

If any folks on this discussion have got arrival visas at Nariobia and JRO please send post your experience with the process/long-lines(if any)

Thanks,

Lakshmi

Phoenix, AZ

UK
Destination Expert
for Malindi, Ukunda, Kenya
reviews: 6
8. Re: Kenya Visa

Yes, anyone can use exactly the same forms. They don't do anything with them, just stack them together in huge piles and leave them in an office.

The visa is essentially just an arrival tax.

The lines are usually processed pretty quickly. You shouldn't have to wait more than 15 minutes.

Richard

phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 10
9. Re: Kenya Visa

Thanks for the reply.

The form says you need passport photos,, and on some other website, it said you didn't need photos if you are getting the visa on arrival.

What was your experience?

Thanks,

Lakshmi

UK
Destination Expert
for Malindi, Ukunda, Kenya
reviews: 6
10. Re: Kenya Visa

No photos are needed if you buy your visa on arrival.

Richard

Get answers to your questions about Diani Beach