We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diani Sea Resort- anyone there from May 17th -ish?

Which Diani Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
reviews: 87
Diani Sea Resort- anyone there from May 17th -ish?

Anyone going to DSR during week beginning May 17th. Looking forward to it very much.

Whitby, Canada
reviews: 7
1. Re: Diani Sea Resort- anyone there from May 17th -ish?

Hi there, my husband and I are going on May 17th we are also lookin forward to it. Never been before so it should be fun and hopefully sunny.

Scotland
2. Re: Diani Sea Resort- anyone there from May 17th -ish?

Hi there, nice to hear from you! I have been to Kenya 3 times before but this is my first time on Diani Beach. Taking my mother and a friend with me this time so wish me luck! See you there! We will be the 3 Scots Musketeers!

Whitby, Canada
3. Re: Diani Sea Resort- anyone there from May 17th -ish?

Im sure i will notice the accent being Scottish myself lol. Have you been to Kenya in May before,there is also a thing calles diani rules the last weekend in May,it looks fun,I found out about it on this forum.29days in counting.

Scotland
4. Re: Diani Sea Resort- anyone there from May 17th -ish?

Jambo!

Been to Kenya 3 times before but this is our first time on South Coast- have always stayed on North before. We might get the first few days of the Diani Rules events- we're onlt there for a week- hope see get some of it. will be great fun Im sure!

Asante!

Sunny Southend on...
reviews: 5
5. Re: Diani Sea Resort- anyone there from May 17th -ish?

We are going to Diani sea resort next Monday (ash permitting!!!!!) Sooooo hope we can go ! xx

Scotland
6. Re: Diani Sea Resort- anyone there from May 17th -ish?

Good luck! I hope you get there! I am due to fly to Malaga next Tuesday fpr work, for a week so I hope I can get there too! Our thoughts will be with you at the end of the week! It will be worth the worry though, WHEN you get there, not IF!

waterlooville
reviews: 4
7. Re: Diani Sea Resort- anyone there from May 17th -ish?

my wife & i are going to DSR on May17 til Jun 1.Can you tell me more about diani rules, as its our first time in Kenya.We are really looking forward to it cant wait for our safari either, 2nights simply safari includes my wifes birthday,should be a relly good one for her.

d

Whitby, Canada
8. Re: Diani Sea Resort- anyone there from May 17th -ish?

Hi there, you can check diani rules on this forum, my husband iand I are also going 17th may,are you travelling from uk. We havent booked a safari yet, just not sure what one to do, they all look fab.

Scotland
9. Re: Diani Sea Resort- anyone there from May 17th -ish?

Yes .we 're travelling from North of Scotland, down through to Gatwick .

Safaris? depends on how long you want to be away from coast for. This time, as Im travelling with my elderly mother, I've picked a very short, overnight trip to Shimba Hills, which is only a short hour and a halfs drive or so from Diani. Ive been there before and we loved it - although dont expect to see the Big 5 on this trip., they aren't there.There is leopard in the park, elephant , warthogs and lots of antelope, including Sable- but for us the highlight was the bushbabies coming to eat from us in the lodge restaurant! its a lovely treetop lodge overlooking the waterhole and is full of the sounds of frogs and crickets. So its a lovely leisurely safari in a small park,- great if you just want to expereince a trip in a safari vehicle with some lovely scenery, birds and a nice overnight stay.

s But if you want to see the Big 5, you can go to Tsavo East & West. there is an overnight to there too but it is a LONG days driving. if you have 2 nights to spare, thats more comofrtable. make sure include a visit to Voi Lodge, its spectacular.

Look forward to meeting you!

Whitby, Canada
10. Re: Diani Sea Resort- anyone there from May 17th -ish?

It all sounds lovely,so much looking forward to it. We also leave from Gatwick on 17th. We will decide on safari when we arrive, just so many .We will prob do Tsavo East and West. I hope the weather is ok,rather difficult to say at the moment. I look forward to 2 weeks away from work and children ;0). See you all there.

Get answers to your questions about Diani Beach