We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Operators

Which Agios Stefanos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hertfordshire
reviews: 25
Tour Operators

Please can you tell me which tour operators have self catering appartments for two people and a swimming pool, flying from Luton or Gatwick

Thank you

Hertfordshire
11. Re: Tour Operators

I want to stay in Agios Stefanos.

Somerset
reviews: 14
12. Re: Tour Operators

Grubbies, Agios (Saint) Stefanos and San Stefanos are the same. Unfortunately there are two Agios/San Stefanos on Corfu. One is in the North West of the island and the other in the North East. Which one do you want to go to ? The one that is most popular with tourists (although still comparatively small and quiet) is in the North West and has several Hotels and Self-Catering Apartments. The one in the North East is a small fishing village with mainly private villa accommodation and is much more expensive.

Hertfordshire
13. Re: Tour Operators

Thank you for your information now i know why things have been confussing. I would like to stay at the North East, do you know what tour operator goes there, or the names of any appartments please.

Somerset
reviews: 14
14. Re: Tour Operators

Have a look at Ionian and Aegean Island Holidays (www.ionianislandholidays.com). They have the Evanna, Anna and Spiros apartments in Agios Stefanos (NE Corfu !). They are an excellent company but not cheap !

Hertfordshire
15. Re: Tour Operators

That's great, thank you for your answer.

16. Re: Tour Operators

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Agios Stefanos