We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalami - Horse Riding

Which Kalami hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 9
Kalami - Horse Riding

Hi

Can anyone recommend the horse riding near Kalami. I am just looking for a gentle hack, maybe to include some time riding on the beach too if possible.

Also, do they cater for teenage non-riders too?

Any ideas on costs would be useful.

Thanks for your help,

MM

9 replies to this topic
Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
reviews: 18
1. Re: Kalami - Horse Riding

There are one or two around the island now, but one of the most popular seems to be Costas at Roda. If you don't have a car, you would need to get to Kassiopi where you can catch a bus to Roda - get off at the Afroditi Hotel and it's just 200 metres from there.

www.rodaonline.org/Roda-Pages/Costas-Horses/

Steve

UK
reviews: 7
2. Re: Kalami - Horse Riding

MM, I've just spotted this website whilst researching Kalami as I'm hoping to go in June. http://www.dimitriscorfu.gr/

Looks like it's on the doorstep for you. Giddy Up..

Solihull, United...
3. Re: Kalami - Horse Riding

Dimitris Horseriding is the most convenient for you and we have used it for our children many times. it is based outside Avlaki, further up the coast, but if you book in one of the tourist offices in Kalami, Dimitris will pick you up. The horses are well looked after by an excellent British horsewoman, Alison, and the rides are tailored to the experience (or not!) of the riders. Hats and crops are provided but you need to take long trousers and suitable footwear (most wear trainers).

Bury, United Kingdom
reviews: 95
4. Re: Kalami - Horse Riding

Hi, do you know if they will pick up from Nissaki? Also do you have an email or website for them please.

Many thanks

Solihull, United...
5. Re: Kalami - Horse Riding

Here is the website:

www.dimitriscorfu.gr/Horse%20riding.htm

I'm sure you can ask if they pick up from Nissaki.

Bury, United Kingdom
6. Re: Kalami - Horse Riding

That's great, have sent them a message, thank you.

What I like is they are all rescue horses. Looks a great place, and includes a beach ride (which we did in Crete, at sunset a few years ago)

Excited :)

Bury, United Kingdom
7. Re: Kalami - Horse Riding

Just an update. Have just returned from holiday and had a great time at Dimitris riding. My friend who is an experienced rider had 3 rides there.

Alison is a really wonderful and friendly lady, she adores the horses, knows their personalities etc so well and the horses are so well looked after.

It was a real highlight of our holiday. Would highly recommend!

Manchester
reviews: 14
8. Re: Kalami - Horse Riding

Can confirm all that has been said about Dimitris riding.Just returned myself from Kalami where I had a most wonderful time.I have only ever been on a horse once in my life and I experienced a fabulous slow ride through the countryside to Avlaki beach.Alison caters for all abilities and provides horses to match experience

Not to be missed!

Denis

Bury, United Kingdom
9. Re: Kalami - Horse Riding

Glad you also had a good time there. I must add them as an attraction so I can do a proper review.

Reply to: Kalami - Horse Riding
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kalami
Recent Conversations