We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather and water temp end of february ?

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 5
Weather and water temp end of february ?

Hi,

I've been to the north side of Cuba 10 times and after a couple of vacations with cold snaps in the past for Dec and Jan ( been in Havana the week when the temp dropped to 4C during the night) we decided to try Cayo Largo. I wonder what is like compared to Cayo Coco at the end of February ? How about the water temperature ? I usually start my day with a 30 minutes swim in the ocean at 7 am .

12 replies to this topic
Fredericton, Canada
reviews: 9
11. Re: Weather and water temp end of february ?

Yup. Almost snowed in Havana. Should be done by the weekend. Cold right down to Holguin too.

Poor mosquitos never knew what hit them.

Montreal, Canada
reviews: 4
12. Re: Weather and water temp end of february ?

When we went last year end of feb. The plane landed and they told us it was 10C!!! I had just woke up in the plane and said )(&^&* they shipped us back to Mtl but NO we were in CL and it even went down to 7 overnight from what Marie-Ange told us from TMR. The next day it was about 23 and from there it only went up every single day we even had days it was well over 30 so I am never worried about a cold snap in CL anymore:)

Reply to: Weather and water temp end of february ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted