We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Katelios - Is it for me ???

Which Katelios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey, England
reviews: 24
Katelios - Is it for me ???

Hello,

Does anyone know of any one or two bedroom self catering apartments that are nice with a pool please.

Is Katelios hilly and how big is the resort, i.e how many bars/restaurants are in the resort. Is there a 'strip' or are places mainly based around a 'harbour'.

How long is the transfer from the airport.

We have been going to Lassi for the last few holidays but would like to try another Kefalonian resort.

We have a daughter of 11 years old, would the resort be suitable for her.

Thanks in advance......

Happy Holidays !

Ludlow, United...
reviews: 56
1. Re: Katelios - Is it for me ???

Katelios is in two parts anno katelios village in land then long slope main road down from first appartments buildings on both sides shops ,bakery, more accoms and tavernas then fork in road right hand to sea side and more buildings residential and holiday lets more shops and from here you will be looking at the sea, on the sea front is a variety of tavernas etc very laid back resort which is growing year on year but you will have a great chillout in katelios i am sure.

Manchester
2. Re: Katelios - Is it for me ???

A lot of info required well here go's about the resort try:-

goinggreek.info/forum/index.php…

It will give you a map and a list of where everything is.

All as I remember most if not all apartments have 1 & 2 bedroom available.

There is a harbour but not as you may expect it, is for small local boats in the main nothing fancy and it is at the far end of the resort (2 years building and still not completely finished (run out of funds I expect)

Distance from the airport, one to one and a half hours depending how many resort drops there are (the views are fantastic it's like a free tour)

Katelios is not like Lassi it's much smaller and quite and lade back.

As for your daughter it depends how content she can be with the resort being on the quite side, Skala the next resort 7Km more for adults about the same for the kids.

3. Re: Katelios - Is it for me ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 29, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Katelios