We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sav LM and East

Which Savanna La Mar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Narberth...
Sav LM and East

Will be staying in LIttle London with friends. Any suggestions for interesting or entertaining place to go to the east (towards Treasure Beach/Mandeville). Will also be spending 5 days in W End Negril. Suggestions for places to eat, activities?

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
reviews: 43
1. Re: Sav LM and East

You may get more responses in the Negril forum, it's busier, just FYI.

Bluefields Bay and Font Hill Beach are both great beaches to visit....Treasure Beach is lovely with all beaches public and free...Alligator Pond to eat at little Ochi...Mayfield Falls and Roaring River are close....

roxbury, ma
reviews: 1
2. Re: Sav LM and East

NIce!! I stay in Little Bay with friends...check it out as well!

Also the Blue Hole-your friends will know where it is!

If you are going as far as Mandiville go to Bath and Gutts River-amazing where the river meets the sea, black sand and mountian views!

PEACE!

roxbury, ma
reviews: 1
3. Re: Sav LM and East

....Peter Tosh's in Belmont!!

PEACE!

Jamaica
4. Re: Sav LM and East

I second Little Ochie, in my opinion the best seafood on the island.

Bamboo Ave is on your way to the East and YS Falls not far off the main. Good Jerk on Spur Tree Hill at Hillview or All Seasons. And pepper shrimp off the side of the road at Middle Quarters is worth a taste.

5. Re: Sav LM and East

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 06, 2011