My fiance and I are taking a 3 1/2 week around the world trip for our honeymoon next August. We've booked a flight into Manila with the intent of staying for 3 nights in Coron area and doing some island tours. Thanks to some advice from kegler we're going to hold off on booking our island hopping until we're in Coron or a few days before. That will allow us to react to weather.
My question: Should I book our hotel now? We're leaning strongly towards Sophia's Garden Resort based on reviews on TripAdvisor. I did read some reviews that mentioned expansion of that property. Any thoughts on that?