We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

organic food and produce in hermosa..?

Sydney, Australia
organic food and produce in hermosa..?

Whilst i'm staying in hermosa i'd like to maintain my healthy eating habits and i'm wondering if there's any outlets/restaurants or markets that sell fresh organic fruit and veg... ?

San Jose
reviews: 22
1. Re: organic food and produce in hermosa..?

What I would recommend you to do is that on your way to Playa Hermosa (Hermosa, Puntarenas, right?? not Hermosa Guanacaste?) Anyhow, I would recommend you to stop in the town of Orotina. Orotina is famous for its delicious fresh fruit stands, where you can get all sorts of tropical fresh fruits at the best prices... You'll find all sorts of them, from the more "usual" ones like mangoes, papaya, pinneaples, etc. to the more exotic like jocotes, mamones chinos, etc.... I am sure this will be a good stop for you to make!

Have a great time.

San Jose, Costa Rica
2. Re: organic food and produce in hermosa..?

That is a good idea...good advice...Orotina...and good prices as well...

Orotina is Costa Rica Fruit Basket...

roadadvisor

Sydney, Australia
3. Re: organic food and produce in hermosa..?

Thanks, i'll be sure to check it out. It sounds amazing! :)

4. Re: organic food and produce in hermosa..?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 07, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Playa Hermosa