We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cadillac World Golf Championship

Which Doral hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mason City, IA
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Cadillac World Golf Championship

We happen to be coming to Miami when this is going on and would love go, but I want to know more about how the tickets work. It looks like grounds tickets for one day are $37 and it says kids under 18 are free with each adult ticket. Can anybody tell me how the grounds tickets work? What can you see, where can you go? There is also a fashion show that night and I'm wondering if that (plus the kids) would be included in the grounds ticket. I tried emailing and calling both the Trump Doral website and the Cadillac website, but emails bounce back and phone only gives me a recording telling me to go to the website. We've never been to a big golf tournament like this, so any advice/knowledge is appreciated.

1 reply
Pembroke Pines...
Destination Expert
for Doral
Level Contributor
553 posts
472 reviews
1. Re: Cadillac World Golf Championship

Tried finding answer for you from my contact at Trump but had no luck... sorry. On the website it says:

"There's a lot to see and do at the Cadillac Championship! Choose Wednesday for practice rounds, autographs and photos, Thursday for a full food experience, Fashion Show Friday, Live Concert on Saturday or Championship Sunday! Can't decide? Get a Good-Any-One-Day ticket!"

Looks like Fashion show is on Friday and included.

Edited: 2:07 pm, February 08, 2014
Reply to: Cadillac World Golf Championship
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Doral
Recent Conversations