We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gulf stream racing park

Which Doral hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
trinidad
reviews: 11
Gulf stream racing park

Hi, I'm staying at the Hampton inn suites Doral. How can I get to the Gulf stream racing park from the hotel by bus. I'm thinking taxis may be too expensive.

4 replies to this topic
Pembroke Pines...
Destination Expert
for Doral
reviews: 361
1. Re: Gulf stream racing park

Hi Ashley,

there is no single bus that would link your hotel and Gulfstream, this trip would involve changing 3-4 buses and probably would take some 3 and a half hours one way, if not more (depending on day and time of the day).

One example would be taking bus #36 on the corner of 41st street / 114th Ave in Doral, heading east, get off the bus on the corner of NE 36st and Biscayne (US 1), take bus 93 on Biscayne Blvd going North, get off on Aventura Blvd Fire Station, cross the street, take bus 105 at 29th Pl. going East, get off Hallandale Beach Blvd and Layne Blvd and then walk to Gulfstream. This is probably the fastest way.

True that taxis in Miami are pricey but this bus trip would take at least some 7 hours to and for (two ways) and I am afraid taxis may be your only option.

trinidad
reviews: 11
2. Re: Gulf stream racing park

Thank you. Do know how much a taxi would cost

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
reviews: 22
3. Re: Gulf stream racing park

Have you considered renting a car?

Pembroke Pines...
Destination Expert
for Doral
reviews: 361
4. Re: Gulf stream racing park

Taxi? I would say no less than $40 one way... not sure, this is an educated guess.

Reply to: Gulf stream racing park
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Doral
Recent Conversations