We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orangutang houseboat tours

Which Pangkalan Bun hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hove, UK
reviews: 3
Orangutang houseboat tours

Hello,

can anyone recommend a reputable company with which to book a houseboat tour in the Pangkalan Bun region?

There seem to be quite a few dodgy companies in the area and it's very difficult to distinguish between them. All names seem to have the organgutang in their names. Has anyone heard of Borneo Eco Tours?

Any advice would be very very welcome!

Thanks

Dona

27 replies to this topic
11. Re: Orangutang houseboat tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:12 pm, September 17, 2014

12. Re: Orangutang houseboat tours

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:58 am, November 24, 2014

Lancaster, United...
reviews: 1
13. Re: Orangutang houseboat tours

I hope to travel to Pangkalanbun to do a 2 night 3 day tour to Camp Leakey. Does anyone have any suggestions as to flights from Bali and also the best boat tours.

I am an Orangutanaholic. Simply love these amazing creatures and am so hoping to get some very close encounters with them.

Also if anyone could advixe me on the best time of year to go that would be great.

Thankyou

Sonya

14. Re: Orangutang houseboat tours

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

Removed on: 8:12 pm, August 05, 2013

Paris, France
15. Re: Orangutang houseboat tours

Hello

Can you please let me know how mutch did you pay with Ali Mashuri for this trip?

We want to do it in June.

Thanks

Zaragoza, Spain
16. Re: Orangutang houseboat tours

how did u pay finally? did you like Ali Mashuri trip??

tell me please...i almost going to!!!

Zaragoza, Spain
reviews: 39
17. Re: Orangutang houseboat tours

Also looking for a klotok for August , traveling from Bali. Anyone having done so.

Who do i have to trust on? I came across some names and addresses but don't know which one to choose

I have some concerns on spending more than 1 night on the river... It is the rest of my partners who want to experience this!! Is it enough or is it better to be for 2 nights?

And another question, is it more advisable to book it from here or ounces there in Indonesia?

Zaragoza, Spain
reviews: 39
18. Re: Orangutang houseboat tours

By the way, this is the price Ali Mashuri gave me

2people 4800000rp

2 people 5300000 rp

Just in case it helps!!!

Mukwonago, Wisconsin
reviews: 31
19. Re: Orangutang houseboat tours

Choni......... can you provide some contact information for Ali Mashuri por favor?

Yorkshire UK
reviews: 23
20. Re: Orangutang houseboat tours

What time of year would be best to see the Orangutans?

Reply to: Orangutang houseboat tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted