We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Level Contributor
422 posts
39 reviews
Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

I am so excited! We arrive Sunday and stay for a week. Any Trip Advisor folks going to be at Riu Palace during that time frame?

I can hardly sit at my desk... this is going to be a LONG week!!!

Thanks for listening to me, I am just too excited not to share!

Sandy

Level Contributor
422 posts
39 reviews
11. Re: Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

You have a great time as well! Time to rest before our big travel day! PV - here we come!!!

los angeles...
Level Contributor
15 posts
12. Re: Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

we made it safely (although the taxi driver was the craziest driver i have seen haha) and we have officially named BANANA MAMA the best (hands down) drink so far. hope you guys make it safely without turbulence or much traffic! i'm not sure about RIU but it's pretty peaceful at VLE, which is exactly what i wanted. if you don't mind me asking, how old are you guys?

Level Contributor
422 posts
39 reviews
13. Re: Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

We arrived early, with zero turbulence. Direct flight, quick airport services and in 50 minutes of landing we were in our hotel room tossing on our swim wear! It is not nearly as busy this visit, so far, as last April 2012 visit. Great lunch, drinks, volleyball, meeting guests, quick nap now thinking it is time for shower and evening fun. They put on entertainment show at 10pm. We are 48 and 51. ...what about you all?

Sandy

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
554 posts
25 reviews
14. Re: Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

Enjoy your vacation. We loved the Riu Palace Pacifico.

15. Re: Arrive at Riu Palace Pacifico this Sunday - Anyone else?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 09, 2014