We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airfares

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Calgary, Canada
reviews: 3
Airfares

What is going on this year? The Airfares are thru the roof. Can't seem to find any last minute deals to anywhere in Mexico.

Calgary
reviews: 1
11. Re: Airfares

solar....did you look at fares from edmonton ,where the op seems to be located ?

Vancouver Island...
reviews: 7
12. Re: Airfares

Yes. Looked at fares from Edmonton. Prices quoted are from Edmonton.

Even cheaper from Calgary for high season March

$428 Total to Ixtapa, $455 total to Huatulco etc, .

Airdrie, Canada
reviews: 12
13. Re: Airfares

True fares are not bad. Paid 990 return for two Ixtapa in Nov.

1060 return for two PV in Jan.

Just booked Cancun 1200 for two in May.

It is just there will be very few last miunute specials , I think that is what others are looking for.

Calgary, Canada
14. Re: Airfares

Those prices are ridiculous, then you have to add taxes. It sure doesn't help tourism!!!!!!!! IN MEXICO.

Calgary, Canada
15. Re: Airfares

By the way, when I posted the flights on Westjet were $1185. I just checked and they are now at $788 return. I am looking for direct flights that take 41/2 to 5 hrs, not flights that originate in Edmonton and go thru the US with stopovers. solar1224, where did you get that price? If it is a direct flight,then it is very good.

Mountain View, CA
16. Re: Airfares

for us from San Francisco the prices have doubled. We always paid $400 something for a non-stop in June. Now I am seeing $800 plus for the same non-stops.

Vancouver Island...
17. Re: Airfares

Calgary to Xtapa $99 plus tax (330) March 10 AirCanada Direct

Calgary to Huatulco $105 plus tax(350) March 12 Sunwing Direct. (as of March 4th 1547pm when I last looked.

Vancover even cheaper. Toronto I saw as low as $25 plus tax. Toronto is always cheap to go anywhere.

Have been great deals all year.

Calgary, Canada
18. Re: Airfares

This is a Nuevo/ Riviera Nayarit site and I was looking for flights to here, Puerto Vallarta. From Edmonton the flights are much higher than they have ever been in the past. Makes you wonder?????

Airdrie, Canada
reviews: 12
19. Re: Airfares

My flights do include taxes.

Mountain View, CA
20. Re: Airfares

sure wish if I can pay for the Canadian flight and if they will pick me up from San Francisco which is on the way :)