We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of eating out ?

Which Koutouloufari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
reviews: 3
Cost of eating out ?

Really on count down to hols now . I've been reading all the new great reviews for the Sunrise koutouloufari and local restaurants (thanks everyone for posting) I know their are old threads asking this question but thought I'd ask then people that have just returned for an up date.

Two people two courses a couple of drinks each ,nice local food what were you paying.

I know you pay more for fish and steak and we always have more than a couple of drinks because we make a night of our evening meal only looking for an idea if prices have changed now Season has started. My only other vist to Crete was 20 something years ago .Went to a lovely QUIET VILLAGE malia. I don't think I'm going to recognise much but everything Ive read ( which is loads) sound like we're in for a lovely time.

Out to buy new cases not that anyone really needs to know that😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

Edited: 4:15 am, June 09, 2013
Somerset
reviews: 14
11. Re: Cost of eating out ?

Is that Grumpy Brown GB ?? (Tee Hee !)

Hope all went well at dentist !

Bolton, United...
12. Re: Cost of eating out ?

Hi Sally, no they didn't so they are going to Majorca for a week instead. Greece every time for me though!

england
13. Re: Cost of eating out ?

What a shame !

We did Hotels Spain a lot when the Kids were younger because of price but we're the same as you love Greece.

Essex
reviews: 43
14. Re: Cost of eating out ?

https:/…430093050368592

That's the Facebook link for Kahlua Bar they don't have a website yet. It's just magical down on the beach in the evening there. The lighting and the ambiance is pure class. Have a look at the Facebook pics.

London, United...
reviews: 5
15. Re: Cost of eating out ?

Ceasally,

"out to buy cases!! " ha ha ha....

So funny.Im glad its not just me that gets excited about approaching hols!!

Im currently addicted to TripAdvisor and working out what to wear to the airport!!!

Hope you have a nice holiday..

Debbie.

england
16. Re: Cost of eating out ?

Debbie it's nice to know I'm not the only one that enjoys the planning of a hols it's all part of the build up I'm more excited than the kids. At the moment I'm planning what to take clothes wise, normal clothes for the first week and fat clothes for the second.

Bury, United Kingdom
reviews: 95
17. Re: Cost of eating out ?

Lol-"fat clothes for 2nd week" sounds like a good holiday to me.

Nothing wrong with getting giddy with excitement about your hols to Greece. We work hard and are surrounded by doom and gloom and rubbish weather- our hols are well deserved!

Yes, the all important travelling outfit. I'm planning mine and don't go for 7 weeks!

Edited: 4:45 pm, June 12, 2013
18. Re: Cost of eating out ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Koutouloufari
Recent Conversations