We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife

Which Koutouloufari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Waterford, Ireland
reviews: 14
Nightlife

Hi,

I've booked a holiday in crete for next Summer. We are staying in Marni Village. There is 6 of us and our ages range from 20-23. I just want to know if anyone has any idea of good places to go in the night that will be lively?

Also is it usually busy around the second half of August ? And what is the surrounding areas like for shopping?

A lot of questions I know. Thanks for any info :)

20 replies to this topic
BELFAST IRISH
reviews: 17
11. Re: Nightlife

Sightseeing and quiet bars yes not fussed about beaches. Are there lager louts around that area?

swindon,england
reviews: 71
12. Re: Nightlife

Very much doubt you'd see any serious lager swillers up in the villages,just a relaxed laid back atmosphere plenty of nice tavernas and quiet bars.

BELFAST IRISH
reviews: 17
13. Re: Nightlife

Thank you.

Charlotte, North...
14. Re: Nightlife

We arre traveling to Crete this week with our 3 daughters (ages 31, 29 and 25) My husband and I are both 50 but we like to enjoy our vacation with our girls. Where is the best place to hang out at night and dance a bit? We will be staying in the Village of Koutouloufari.

Scotland
reviews: 53
15. Re: Nightlife

Hello all

I'm looking for a really nice restaurant in or around Koutouloufari here my wife can push the boat out a bit to celebrate a significant anniversary? Any suggestions?

Thanks

somerset
16. Re: Nightlife

I can highly recommend Galini Restaurant which is situated quite centrally in Koutouloufari.

Great menu choice, high quality food and excellent service all set in a lovely ambience. A great dining experience all round.

Bradford, United...
reviews: 1
17. Re: Nightlife

Hi I'm wanting to know what hersonnisos is like at night. We are 3 friends in our 50s who love having fun. We love bars but don't really want the clubs,but don't want a Magaluf style resort. Any help anyone?

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
reviews: 61
18. Re: Nightlife

I've never been to Magaluf, and have no intention of going, but from what I've seen it is much more lively and threatening than Hersonissos. Hersonissos is busy, but you are more likely to see lots of families than lots of young singles. There is a large Dutch presence there, and several of the clubs are geared up for them. There are many bars and tavernas all along the harbour front which cater for all tastes.

gateshead
reviews: 37
19. Re: Nightlife

I am looking into crete for holiday next year and having just returned from Icmeler in turkey which I found too busy and far too much traffic I wonder if anyone could advise on the best areas for good beaches easy walking distance and not a lot of traffic through main streets ? nightlife not boom boom but not dead just nice places to eat and have a couple of drinks. I have been looking at diamond village apartments but they seem like there way upmon the hill but are there closer villages on the hill ?

Many thanks JK

Surrey
Destination Expert
for Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Crete
reviews: 123
20. Re: Nightlife

Hi jkdoll

I would suggest you start a new thread with your question :-) that way you are going to get more responses ..and list in the Crete forum :-)

Any problems posting a new questions then just ask :-)

Reply to: Nightlife
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Koutouloufari
Recent Conversations