We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas tree

Which Levi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wolverhampton
reviews: 5
Christmas tree

Hi we are staying in the levi cabins. I wonder if anyone knows where I can buy a real Christmas tree and how much they are approx.

we are going with Thinsons and meant to be cutting one down with a lumberjack but guessing they may not let us take it with us?

I am also unsure if we are actually going to get all the activities Thomson brochure suggests we will do as we are there over Xmas

Thanks in advance

Oulu, Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Oulu, Lapland
reviews: 50
11. Re: Christmas tree

You don't have to arrange a lumberjack. Usually all supermarket yards have Christmas tree vendors in the day preceding Christmas Eve.

12. Re: Christmas tree

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Levi