We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Serenity Bay or Whispering Palms area?

Which Addu Atoll hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cascais, Portugal
Serenity Bay or Whispering Palms area?

Can anyone tell me wish area is best to stay at Shangri-la's Villingili, serenity bay or whispering palms?

I'm staying at a beach villa next month but still not sure wish area to choose.

Best regards,

rpns

Swanwick, United...
reviews: 25
1. Re: Serenity Bay or Whispering Palms area?

Hi

We are at the resort at the moment staying in a water villa at the Whispering Palms area. If you like to snorkel then I would say choose the WP area as closer to the reef, but if in a beach villa in that area you will be looking out over the back of the water villas. Serenity bay area I would say would have less interupted views from the beach. Both WP and SB are on the same side of the island and there is lovely beach all along.

Hope this helps

Cascais, Portugal
2. Re: Serenity Bay or Whispering Palms area?

Hi T23,

Thank you so much, you've been very helpfull with all your posts.

I looked at some pictures and I thought exactly what you said, I would be facing the wv.

Serenity bay it is.

Have a great time there.

Best regards,

rpns

3. Re: Serenity Bay or Whispering Palms area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 13, 2010