We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kavos or not?

Which Kavos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Greenock
Kavos or not?

Hi,

I have been trying to find somewhere to go for myself and a few mates this summer. We initially though Faliraki but heard not great things about it. Then someone suggested Kavos, but I am not reading great things about the nightlife here?

Can anyone recommend it, or recommend somewhere similar we could go for around £500 per person for 7 nights?

Newcastle upon...
1. Re: Kavos or not?

Hi,

The nightlife is a lot better than some of the reviews on here, so don't let that put you off! I went last year and I am again this year. I only paid 370 for a week in august which is such a good price compared to other places. The nightlife is all pretty much on one long street so its easy to get from bar to bar and the drinks are cheap too. Definitely recommend Kavos :)

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 14
2. Re: Kavos or not?

Hi Sniper.....Depends on what you are looking for....but you could try Sidari it is as lively or as quiet as you want, so you could have a bit of both. Lively evenings, water sports, great tavernas. Try a gyro from San Remo's on The Strip, only 2-3 Euros, local beers very good value. If you fancy an Island tour, Sidari has its own coach companies, boat trips etc. Sidari also has a good mix of young people in the summer months.

Whatever you choose, You will have a great time in Corfu...

Fi

3. Re: Kavos or not?

Hiya buddy,we went to rhodes last year and stayed in Pefkos in the south and had a super time it was quite lively,many bars,live british bands,a couple of clubs.Lindos is 10. mins.away and stunning.We went on a boat trip and walked up the big hill to the acropolis.You will find some of the best restaurants anywhere in Greece on rhodes so its win win.If you want something a little livelier then you could try Malia another party hotspot in crete,theres also Laganas on Zante another haven for supermarkets selling vodka,red bull,pot noodles,bog roll and condoms what more could you need??...lol an inflatable doll??...lol also on Corfu u got ipsos and dassia not as lively as sidari or roda but theres not as many familys and couples there either.All in all greece is beautiful and which ever way you decide to go your gunna have a blindin time so enjoy peeps and have a safe trip :-)

Weston super Mare...
reviews: 18
4. Re: Kavos or not?

I have a soft spot for Kavos i have been 5 times over 5 years, admittedly not for a couple of years now so i know some things have changed ie there's a McDonald, But saying that over those 5 years i went the night life just got better and better so by now i would think it would be awesome.

Kardamena in Kos is great to ..just as a idea

5. Re: Kavos or not?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, March 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kavos