We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kavos 2013

Which Kavos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle-under-Lyme...
Kavos 2013

Me and my friend have booked to go to Kavos for two weeks (8th july - 22nd) And am just wondering how much money we should be thinking of taking, per person? we are self catering so it will have to be enough for Everything......

60 replies to this topic
Newcastle-under-Lyme...
1. Re: Kavos 2013

Also has anybody previously stayed or booked the roussos beach club - in KAVOS there are two !! :)

2. Re: Kavos 2013

I have a return ticket booked for kavos for may 19th but i am looking to work there for the summer. I am a young, carefree person and i am going alone. Anybody wanting to apartment share or just has any tips, please just email me jeztaylor1989uk@hotmail.co.uk :)

Leeds, United...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Kavos 2013

Can i ask who you booked with? me and a few lasses from work are planning on going 15th - 22nd July! i'm also wondering about spending money :(

Newcastle-under-Lyme...
4. Re: Kavos 2013

Me and my friend booked with monarch! We are staying at the roussos beach club kavos! Transfers flight accommodation, ( and we payed extra for another 5kg of luggage haha) 14nights for £435 per person! I know another group who has booked to kavos with travel republic too! I think they got a good deal! Hope you find a good deal!! And I haven't got a clue how much to take haha considering most hotels ask for local charge for aircon! About 50 euro a week for a room!!!!

Bray, Wicklow...
5. Re: Kavos 2013

wat boys are goin in july whoop whoop :)

Bournemouth, United...
6. Re: Kavos 2013

me and my mates are going on the 15th of july 7

Solihull, England...
reviews: 2
7. Re: Kavos 2013

Me and my mates are going for the first week of july till the 6th in the roussos beach club...any one else there this time?

Aylesbury, United...
8. Re: Kavos 2013

Follow on twitter @lukeTRENDY KAVOS 2013 buzzing !!!

Basingstoke...
9. Re: Kavos 2013

ill be there from the 4th july 2013 with 5 of my mates in rousses beach club :) LADS HOLIDAY KAVOS 2013 Buzzing!!!! :)

Edited: 5:31 pm, February 27, 2013
10. Re: Kavos 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 am, July 07, 2013
Edited: 2:05 am, July 07, 2013

Reply to: Kavos 2013
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kavos