We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do? In need of advice for kavos!

Which Kavos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tonbridge, United...
Things to do? In need of advice for kavos!

Hey people of trip advisor!

I'm in need of some advice, I'm a travel agent but need some further advice!

Firstly, how much money would you recommend taking, including money for club entry, excursion, food etc. how much money do you reckon you'll spend a night roughly? Do a lot of the clubs charge & are they expensive?

Also, is there a lot down on the beach? Other than the booze cruise, are there any water sports like banana boats etc? And is there a lot in the day too do?

Thanks! :)

Newcastle upon...
1. Re: Things to do? In need of advice for kavos!

hiya,

I went to Kavos last year for a week self catering and I took between 500-600 euros. This lasted me okay, but I am going again this year and I will be taking

more money.

Food and drinks are not expensive, theres always loads of deals and things, like a fishbowl,two cocktails and shots for 5 euro.

On the beach theres the crazy speedboat among other things from what I remember. During the day theres like foam parties, pool parties and obviously the booze cruise. But theres obviously other things you can do too.

Dont know if this helps! :)

Margate, England...
reviews: 10
2. Re: Things to do? In need of advice for kavos!

500-600 euros for a week!!!!!! I went to Zante last year for 4 days and only spent £80! and yesi did get hammered!

Newcastle upon...
3. Re: Things to do? In need of advice for kavos!

Yeah, but it was self catering so that was meals,nights outs and booze cruise etc and it was sufficient.

London, United...
reviews: 3
4. Re: Things to do? In need of advice for kavos!

Hi there,

I went there last summer for 5 nights self catering and I think I took £250 / £300 worth of euros? That paid for food, drinks, air-con and trips out etc plus I still had some left over.

There are plenty of watersports on the beach. A friend and I did Parasending, which was a lot of fun and had beautiful views. Another day we hired out buggies from a place on the strip and drove around the island. Found a ferry port we could drive around like crazy, haha. That cost about 25euros for a whole day's hire, so really good value.

Most places don't charge to get in to. There is a charge for special nights but you can get these cheaply through a rep selling tickets. We went to the foam party at SEX club and it was so much fun! Best night there - definately recommend. I think that was 30euros which included entry, foam party and free bar.

Enjoy!

5. Re: Things to do? In need of advice for kavos!

.....lol where dy'a get your hammer from.....?? Poundland...lol

6. Re: Things to do? In need of advice for kavos!

.....lol where dy'a get your hammer from.....?? Poundland...lol

7. Re: Things to do? In need of advice for kavos!

Hi there don't want to rain on your parade but if you were a travel agent you would know not to go there......its your choice of course but kavos is just not classy but if your young energetic and carefee then i'm sure you'll have a blast.Just treat it like going fishing-sooner or later your going to catch something.......enjoy peeps :-P

8. Re: Things to do? In need of advice for kavos!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, March 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kavos