We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kavos in May

Which Kavos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Clydebank, United...
Kavos in May

Going to Kavos mid May...looking for information on how busy it might be .Would prefer it to be quiet if truth be told as we are both in our mid 50s and and we are going to feel very old as it is!...Fancied a change as normally when in Corfu we go to Sidari but having second thoughts given some of the comments on Kavos.Thanks for assistance

Folkestone, United...
1. Re: Kavos in May

It will be lively as it is the beginning of the season. If you are staying in central kavos & don't like being in the centre of the busy nightlife I advise you change to a quieter resort, if not stay in aspro kavos, which is on the outskirts

Clydebank, United...
2. Re: Kavos in May

Thank you for your info and advice.We are scheduled to stay at kavos plaza which gets a good write up re reviews but will look into a quieter resort as you suggest .thanks again

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 14
3. Re: Kavos in May

Hi Cruyffturn......If you want a change, why not stay in Roda...you could always pop back into Sidari for a visit, it's only a short taxi ride.

Fi

Clydebank, United...
4. Re: Kavos in May

Hi there looking into Roda looks promising for oldies like us ..lol but have to pay admin fee of 50 pounds each to change ...think I will bite the bullet though as really do not like the sound of kavos at all though I am sure it can't be as bad as described?...

reviews: 2
5. Re: Kavos in May

Hi, I'm 30 and I wouldn't go to kavos ;)

Google 'what happens in kavos' and watch the channel 4 programme that was on a few days ago, that may give you a better idea of kavos ;)

Clydebank, United...
6. Re: Kavos in May

Thanks for advice now going to Roda

reviews: 2
7. Re: Kavos in May

Good choice it's beautiful

Saudi Arabia
reviews: 142
8. Re: Kavos in May

If 2012 was anything to go by May in Kavos is quiet with a lot of the places still being closed as the season doesn't start there until June!

Weston super Mare...
reviews: 18
9. Re: Kavos in May

Ive been to Kavos in May, yes it is start of season but is is no way as busy as season, i found it to be quite dead there was enough people to have a good time with if you did the organized bar crawl which i NEVER do as they are a rip off but just a idea for those who need crowds to have fun, i didn't mind having most bars to our self's ...fast service and there the PR's are so desperate to get you in they offer many free drinks, at one bar we were offered buy one get one free with 5 free shots aswell.

This may suit you well if you don't want it to mad and the Kavos plaza is very location to be out of the strip but only a short walk to it.

10. Re: Kavos in May

Nat,yeah rite. ;-)

Get answers to your questions about Kavos