We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booze cruise

Which Kavos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
booze cruise

has anyone been on the booze cruise boat trip? is it all incl drinks or do you have to pay while your on it? I know the price includes your dinner but that's all it says :s

Glasgow, United...
1. Re: booze cruise

Would also like to know this if anyone can help out?

High Wycombe...
2. Re: booze cruise

You get free soft drinks and possibly bottle drinks too plus bbq at lunch, but other than that you have to pay for your drinks throughout the day

ireland
3. Re: booze cruise

when do all the booze cruises and things stop?? we are planning on heading over in oct will it be a complete ghost town?

4. Re: booze cruise

There will be no party people there in October! There will still be boat trips but not booze cruise. But check out the crazy speed boat- you go to like a private beach ect.

5. Re: booze cruise

You don't get any free drinks on the host at all! Only when you stop off you might get free wine or a free soft drink! It's €5 a cocktail so take loads of money!

Leeds, United...
reviews: 4
6. Re: booze cruise

I've Just got back from Kavos and all the locals were saying, that in the next week or 2 they will be closing for winter! The hotel where I stayed in Kavos is closing next week for winter too!

Southport, United...
7. Re: booze cruise

What is the best company for booze cruises?

And any point buying now or should I buy their?

Leeds, United...
reviews: 4
8. Re: booze cruise

There's a few shops on the strip that offer all boat trips, water sports etc. We just walked about and looked at a few of the shops to find the cheapest deal. The boards with all the prices on are outside the shops so u don't have to go in to find out the price! Cause they WILL pester you! I'd definatly wait & don't book with ya rep if u have one. There prices are ridiculous!! :) have funnnnnnnn!! The krazy speedboat is a must in Kavos!!

9. Re: booze cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kavos