We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

marias shooters bar

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Salford, United...
reviews: 8
marias shooters bar

can anyone tell me who you can book these apartments with all i can find is marias beach hotel which is not the ones i am looking for thank you

Sidari
Destination Expert
for Corfu
reviews: 1
1. Re: marias shooters bar

you get hold of the hotel at shootersbar@ymail.com

any information you may need just email them on this address thanks

hope this is helpfull

this is an old posting , but you may find its still the same

Salford, United...
reviews: 8
2. Re: marias shooters bar

thanks for that we stayed there about 10 years ago but then started to go to crete (stalis) but now need a change thanks

Glossop, United...
reviews: 10
3. Re: marias shooters bar

I stopped there in June independentley but i am sure its used by Thomas cook there was a Thomas cook rep there one day giving a meeting

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 60
4. Re: marias shooters bar

Thomas Cook/Sunset you can book via these peeps. Good apartments and not to be mistaken for Marias Beach Apartments which used to be first choice but take independent bookings also...... Definately stick with Maria Apartments with Shooters Bar.

5. Re: marias shooters bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sidari