We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Amadeus Hawaii apartments

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol
reviews: 8
Parking at Amadeus Hawaii apartments

Thinking of booking an apartment here for next year. Has anyone stayed there recently, and would there be somewhere close to park a hire car? Any help gratefully received. Thank you.

5 replies to this topic
1. Re: Parking at Amadeus Hawaii apartments

Not stayed at amedeus but have used the pool and bar area. Swimming pool is of an excellent size and sun beds were always available throughout the day when we were there in august.

Friendly bar staff, good snack menu during the day and always an offer on for local beer etc.

Amedeus doesn't have a parking area as such but there was cars parked almost opposite on the other side of the road so cant see why you couldn't use this area

Hope this helps .

Aberdeenshire
reviews: 19
2. Re: Parking at Amadeus Hawaii apartments

I'm staying in these apartments in 3 weeks time so l'll keep my eyes peeled and get back to you. Can't wait!

Cathie.x

Bristol
3. Re: Parking at Amadeus Hawaii apartments

Thanks for the replies, I think I will take a chance that there will be somewhere to park a car. Some really good prices for these apartments for next year with Travel Republic, so I think I will make a booking.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 58
4. Re: Parking at Amadeus Hawaii apartments

you can park just up the dirt track opposite but there are places round and about for you to park your hire car x go book it and enjoy x

Bristol
5. Re: Parking at Amadeus Hawaii apartments

All booked £106 for 8 nights next June for a 2 bedroomed apartment. Something to look forward to with the nights drawing in.

Reply to: Parking at Amadeus Hawaii apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted