We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hope everyone is enjoying!!

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
neath
reviews: 20
Hope everyone is enjoying!!

Hope everyone who is on holiday in sidari is enjoying, Michelle I know is there aka mushyjam lol, just wishing I was back there as it is cold and miserable here in Wales. Would die for an ice cold mythos and a gyros lol, never mind, there's always next year, enjoy everyone!!!!!

Kelly

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 60
11. Re: Hope everyone is enjoying!!

Yes last gig should be 30 October so you will definately catch them again - just minus baby Tomas

Staffordshire...
reviews: 1
12. Re: Hope everyone is enjoying!!

That's great news then ! 3 weeks today can't come quick enough :-D

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 60
13. Re: Hope everyone is enjoying!!

get the t-shirt - on sale at Aquarius ask Peri or Markella behind the bar. Three and the Cuckoo I believe are doing a few turns in the UK in Winter too so Nikos was saying.

Staffordshire...
reviews: 1
14. Re: Hope everyone is enjoying!!

Oooooh will have to find out more about the uk dates will make the winter more bearable until we get our next sidari fix !!

15. Re: Hope everyone is enjoying!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sidari