We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hope everyone is enjoying!!

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
neath
reviews: 16
Hope everyone is enjoying!!

Hope everyone who is on holiday in sidari is enjoying, Michelle I know is there aka mushyjam lol, just wishing I was back there as it is cold and miserable here in Wales. Would die for an ice cold mythos and a gyros lol, never mind, there's always next year, enjoy everyone!!!!!

Kelly

14 replies to this topic
1. Re: Hope everyone is enjoying!!

Hi Kelly. We return for five days on the 16th October for yet another sidari fix :-D

Already had 3 weeks out there this year but can't resist returning before the season ends.

Just the two of us this time (kids staying with grandparents ) so will be a very different experience for us lol

neath
2. Re: Hope everyone is enjoying!!

It will be a nice break for you, we are currently trying for a child so I doubt we will be back next year but I will definately return, where do you stay out there? We stayed in the sellas apartments, couldn't fault it and the location was excellent

Kelly xx

3. Re: Hope everyone is enjoying!!

We stay in the canal d amour area and will be staying at kanali (for the 3rd time) in oct

Have stayed in quite a few apartments over the years zafiris, olgas ,marias , toulas to name a few. Good luck on trying for a baby and just to let you know all 3 of our kids have been to sidari before they were 6 months old so you may not be missing for too long x

Lee & Jody

neath
4. Re: Hope everyone is enjoying!!

That's good to know lol, we saw the kanali apts and they look absolutely amazing, hell of a view from there, have a good time lee and jody,maybe I won't be missing it for long then lol,wish I was going back this year, I definately have the holiday blues this year, hope you enjoy both!!

Kelly x

Edited: 4:28 pm, September 17, 2013
5. Re: Hope everyone is enjoying!!

Thanks very much Kelly ! You will be back before you know it and don't worry nothing will change !!

Yes the views from kanali are amazing and so too are the staff ! We love sidari so much we even got married in the grounds of zafiris hotel in 2006 :-D

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 13
6. Re: Hope everyone is enjoying!!

Enjoy your holiday at The Kanali...(I know you will Voobu) Have a few Mythos for me too and say Hi to 'the rock man' Nikos and the gang from me!!

Fi xx

7. Re: Hope everyone is enjoying!!

Thanks Fi !

Consider it done x

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 55
8. Re: Hope everyone is enjoying!!

Yes Enjoy Lee and Jody in October - say hi to the mad lot at Kanali, Peri, Markella, Spiros, Mario, George, Nikos and the band and have a drink for us too. We watched the band last wednesday and Nikos's Son Thomas's last performance before heading back to Uni - they didn't disappoint - the place was absolutely heaving - even outside - very busy night.

9. Re: Hope everyone is enjoying!!

Thanks Michelle will sure do that for you !

Looking forward to seeing the rock band again , we arrive on a Wednesday morning so will get to see them on our first night !!

I persume they still do there Wednesday gig mid oct ??

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 13
10. Re: Hope everyone is enjoying!!

Hi Voobu....I think that they are performing until the end of the season.....

Fi x

Reply to: Hope everyone is enjoying!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sidari